A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Hair dryer (Bristol BS5) Hi I'm looking for a hair dryer if anyone has one lying around! I can pick up wherever you are.
Request: Hair Blow dryer (Bristol BS5) Withdrawn Hi I'm looking for a hair dryer with any attachments for my afro textured hair as it takes a while to dry it. I'd appreciate one if anyone has one lying around.
Request: Used Bike (Bristol BS5) Received Hi! Recently moved to Bristol from Canada and I'm looking for a good used bike since I'll be using it to commute to work as a SEN teaching assistant at a secondary school. If there is anyone giving away their used bike or has no use for it anymore, let me know! I'd really appreciate it for to get around the city and for work :). I'm 5'4 in height for reference.
Request: Double Bedding Cover Set (Bristol BS5) Withdrawn Hi I'm looking for some double Bedding Cover set. I recently moved to Bristol from Canada as a SEN teaching assistant and would love to reduce my moving costs and be more sustainable. I appreciate it.Thank you.
Photo of Double Bedding Cover Set (Bristol BS5) #1
Request: Water proof jacket (Bristol BS5) Hi looking to see if anyone has a light weather proof jacket they have lying around. Don't wanna spend a big amount on getting one but if anyone has one that would be lovely! I'm a size small or medium women's.
Photo of Water proof jacket (Bristol BS5) #1
Free: Teal Blanket / Comforter (Yonge and Lawrence) Expired Great condition. Quite warm. Teal colour. Yonge and Lawrence area for pick up.
Request: DVD player (Yonge and Lawrence) Expired Hi! I’m looking for a good working dvd player to play international indie cd’s that I want to borrow from the library. I hope once I get a dvd player, I can play them. If you have a dvd player you’re not using anymore, please let me know I’d love to get my hands on one.
Free: Yellow Chair (Yonge and Lawrence) Expired Yellow chair. Great condition. Has tennis balls at the bottom to prevent scratching.
Photo of free Yellow Chair (Yonge and Lawrence) #1
Free: Grey Ikea Futon (Yonge and Lawrence) Gifted Giving away a grey IKEA Futon. 148 x 188 inches. Has some signs of wear but in good condition still. Has the measurements of a double bed.
Photo of free Grey Ikea Futon (Yonge and Lawrence) #1
Request: Rollerblades (7/7.5) (Yonge and Lawrence) Expired I am looking for rollerblades or roller skates to skate with my friend. Size Women's for 7/7.5. It can be used. If you have any wrist pads or knee pads as well, that would be really helpful! Thank you. I appreciate it.
Request: Analog Watch (Yonge and Lawrence) Expired Looking for a a watch with a leather band and watch batteries if that is possible. It can be used!
Request: Rollerblades (Siae 6.5-7 Women) (Finch and Martingrove) Expired Hi! I want to rollerblade more this summer. I am a size 7-7.5 normally in women sizing so I think a size 6.5 or 7 would be best for rollerblades. If you have 7.5 rollerblades I would be open too!
Request: Nalgene Water Bottle (Finch and Martingrove) Expired Hi, I am ISO of a Nalgene water bottle that is 1 litre to keep myself hydrated since I lost my favourite one recently. It can be any colour and in any condition. I can pick up!
Photo of Nalgene Water Bottle (Finch and Martingrove) #1