A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Floor lamp (Drumcondra)
Floor stand



+1




+1


+1





+1


+1



3h
Request:
Small double bed with the mattress (Drumcondra)
Also know as 3/4 bed or 4ft bed

32d
Free:
Plastic storage drawers (Drumcondra)
Gifted
Used



39d
Free:
2-Tier Storage Rack / Shelf (Drumcondra)
Gifted
Used, but in good condition.


39d
Free:
Carpet (Drumcondra)
Gifted
New living room carpet


39d
Free:
Toster (Drumcondra)
Gifted
Used toster, but working perfectly



39d
Request:
Lenovo laptop charger (Drumcondra)
Received
Hi everyone, I need a Lenovo laptop charger. I can collect it anywhere. Tks!!!!



64d
Request:
Small double bed with the mattress (Drumcondra)
Expired
Also know as 3/4 bed or 4ft bed

100d
Free:
Sewing machine console table (Drumcondra)
Gifted
The lamp is available as well


166d
Free:
Decorative plants (Drumcondra)
Gifted
2 decorative plants


240d
Free:
Microwave (Drumcondra)
Gifted
Old but working


241d
Free:
Steamer (Drumcondra)
Gifted
Three tier food steamer missing the lid.



268d
Request:
lenovo laptop charger (Drumcondra)
Expired
I need a Lenovo laptop charger



349d
Free:
Blender without jar (Drumcondra)
Gifted
It's a tesco blender without jar


1y
Free:
Clothes hack (Drumcondra)
Gifted
White handclothes

1y