A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Single bed mattress w90 x l190 (IG11 7ZS)
I’ve had this mattress for just over a year. Was going to throw it out as I don’t particularly enjoy traditional coil spring mattresses anyway but wanted to see if anyone would want it for free.




+1


+1



+3
+2
+1




+2
+1


+1



+3
+2
+1


2h
Free:
Single bed mattress w90 x l190 (Leyton Midland E10)
Withdrawn
I’ve had this mattress for just over a year. Was going to throw it out as I don’t particularly enjoy traditional coil spring mattresses anyway but wanted to see if anyone would want it for free. I have another one, but with stains so do enquire about that if this is gone :). I need both gone by 4th October.


10d
Free:
Single bed mattress, w90 x L190 (Leyton Midland E10)
Withdrawn
I’ve had this mattress for just over a year & within the first few weeks of buying it, I spilt cranberry juice on it. Was going to throw it out as I don’t particularly enjoy spring mattresses anyway but wanted to see if anyone would want/salvage it for free. I have another one, free of any stains so do enquire about that :). Currently in use so I’ve no pictures of it at the moment. I need both gone by 4th October.



11d
Free:
Cheap pink wrapping paper (Leyton Midland E10)
Withdrawn
I can’t remember where I bought it from, maybe a grocery store but it’s quite thin



22d
Free:
Architecture/Craft materials (Leyton Midland E10)
Gifted
I’ve got different coloured cards with different thicknesses, acetate, balsa wood and maybe a couple more items

22d
Free:
Architecture & craft (Leyton Midland E10)
Gifted
25+ collection only! The scalpels will probably need blade replacements, the figures may be at scale 1:50 and 1:200 I can’t quite remember and the trees I don’t recall but may also be 1:200




22d
Free:
Adjustable mold housing (Leyton Midland E10)
Withdrawn
I don’t have the clips to keep these in place but I really don’t want these. Used them in a uni project for a silicone mold.

22d
Free:
Utensils holder (Leyton Midland E10)
Gifted
Never really worked out for me, too tall for my cupboards so always had it lying down :(


23d
Free:
Ottoman storage (Leyton Midland E10)
Gifted
Only used it to hold my bags / very rarely as a stool




23d
Free:
Saucepan (Leyton Midland E10)
Gifted
Supposedly non stick but reckon the material came off over time. I don’t really have the time or energy to put effort into cleaning it after every use hence the giveaway. FYI I’ve had it for just over a year.



25d
Free:
Plants in compost (Leyton Midland E10)
Gifted
I neglected these plants but I got them from a mini workshop, could use the compost if not wanting the plants (fyi, really not sure what herbs there are besides thyme and parsley)

25d
Free:
Single to double bed with storage (Leyton Midland E10)
Gifted
I’ve had this bed for just over a year and it broke within the first few months due to a heavy hand. Hopefully you can see in the 4th image, but the wood has split in the top right corner & a couple of the slates have come loose from the screws (someone with good diy skills could probably solve that problem by filling the holes). I’ve still been using it as a bed nonetheless and felt bad throwing it out so early hence why I’m willing to give this free of charge as long as it’s collected and/or dismantled if needs to be. The 5th image shows the metal part slightly bent (not sure if it just needs a good hammer but too scared to risk it). I will also provide the two mattresses too (if wanted of course). I don’t really find them very comfortable because they’re spring mattresses and would prefer foam. Both the bed and mattresses are currently in use at the moment. The bed itself will be ready to collect from the weekend of the 25th September. However, if wanting BOTH mattresses too, please collect from the 1st October.




27d
Request:
TV Cabinet (Leyton Midland E10)
Withdrawn
Does anyone have a TV stand up to 120cm? Or one that’ll fit a 90 inch TV
85d