A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Jiffy/Postal Bags (Hendon NW4)
If you have any Jiffy bags / postal bags used or new just in good contortion condition I would really appreciate it! I can collect asap
2h
Request:
Pinecones/conkers/acorns (Hendon NW4)
Withdrawn
I would like some natural resources for crafts Pinecones, conkers, acorns or medium bits of bark or wood

29d
Free:
Baby Muslins, socks and bibs (Hendon NW4)
A bunch of clean baby muslins, bibs and (toddler) socks Has to go today/tomorrow (Sunday/bank holiday Monday)

41d
Free:
Plastic mini trolley (Hendon NW4)
Gifted
Used for baby’s books comes apart

303d
Free:
Baby boy clothes 3-18 moths (Hendon NW4)
Expired
Mixed sizes baby boy clothes need to go asap or giving to charity shop
1y
Free:
Working yoga ball NO PUMP (Hendon NW4)
Expired
NEEDS TO GO ASAP!!! Used during pregnancy but lost pump has been sitting in shed but needs a wipe down

1y
Request:
Over the door hanging mirror (Ha2)
Expired
Looking for a full length mirror that hangs over the back of the door as I can’t drill into the wall. Can pick up from harrow or nw London
1y
Request:
double sofa bed (Nw4)
Expired
Good condition doesn’t have to have a mattress but better if it does
1y