A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Microphone (Enfield EN2)
Excellent condition. I bought it some years ago to plug into my dictaphone when I was doing in-person interviews for a research degree, but I have no use for it now



+4
+3
+2


+1




+3
+2
+1



+4
+3
+2


+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1




1h
Free:
Telephone Recording Adapter (Enfield EN2)
Excellent condition. I bought it some years ago when I was doing telephone interviews for a research degree, but I have no use for it now



1h
Free:
Packaging materials (shredded) (Enfield EN2)
Withdrawn
A bag full of clean packaging material. I don’t think it’s paper as it feels quite thick.


1d
Request:
Vine leaves (Enfield EN2)
Withdrawn
Does anyone have a Grape Vine that I can pick some fresh leaves from so that I can make some stuffed vine leaves please?

21d
Free:
Tool box (Enfield EN2)
Gifted
Hard tool storage box with extending handle and wheels (suitcase style). Black colour. 49cm x 28cm x 41cm plus extendable handle




28d
Free:
Grass strimmer (Enfield EN2)
Gifted
Flymo Grass Strimmer in full working order. Not wanted anymore as originally bought for a lawn that was too bumpy for a lawnmower, but now we have a new lawn!




70d
Free:
Railway sleepers (Enfield EN2)
Gifted
Edit: most of them have been taken but there’s still two long ones and a couple of smaller ones. I need these gone ASAP, by Sunday at the latest I’m offering a variety of sizes of old railway sleepers. They’re currently against the garden shed but I’m getting a new, larger shed so the sleepers need to go. Sizes include 1800 2470 1100 They’re not in perfect condition, a couple have cracks in, but there’s plenty of life in them yet! Ideal for raised garden beds.



86d
Free:
Log edging for gardens (Enfield EN2)
Gifted
Leftover offcuts, excellent condition. Both offcuts are shy of 3 feet (33 inches). One is a foot in height (12 inches), the other is half a foot (6 inches)




89d
Free:
Violin Parts for Craft (Enfield EN2)
Withdrawn
An old, cheap Stentor violin that has seen better days! Its only value is as craft. It can be painted, decoupaged, hung up as a decoration etc. If you Google ‘upcycled violins’ there’s loads of ideas! It can be glued back, mounted on a wooden base and turned into a lamp-the opportunities are endless!




89d
Free:
Clothes rail (Enfield EN2)
Gifted
Originally bought from Habitat at Argos. It is very lightweight but strong. Originally bought as temporary hanging space but no longer needed. The photo with the clothes is from the Argos website. I’ve dismantled it so that it’s easy to collect but as you can see from my photos it can be reassembled. H148cm W82cm




100d
Free:
Box files and Ring Binders (Enfield EN2)
Expired
We have lots of box files and A4 ringbinders all in used, but very good condition. Most have labels on them, some do not. Seems a shame to just throw them out!
1y