A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
2 x Thermal and 1 x duo Blinds for Velux 308 model windows (Lower Weston BA1)
We have 3 blinds to give away after we upgraded our Velux windows. All are about 2 years old and in working condition. Two are thermal blackout blinds (white) and one is a "duo" blind - blackout (grey) and shading. Note that 308 blinds do not fit newer MK08 windows even though these are nominally the same size (we were intending to reuse them for our new windows but the glass pane size is slightly different)


2h
Free:
Sofa bed (Lower Weston)
Gifted
Very good condition - comfortable as both a sofa and a bed (no sagging and supportive cushioning). Velvet/velour material - unmarked but obviously velour patterns when you sit on it (shown in photos - these aren't marks and disappear with vacuuming). Approx 195 x 135 cm as a bed, and 195 x 105cm as a sofa. We liked it so much we brought it over from Australia, but it doesn't work in our new house. Cushions in photo not included. Edit: Some people have asked whether it will fit into a car. I'm no expert but I would be very surprised (and impressed!) if someone managed to. It's on a soldered metal frame that's 97cm deep, and the upholstery is not detachable (the small angled legs should be, though they've been on there since we bought it so haven't tried removing). I've added a photo for more context. I think it would most likely need a van, trailer, or roof racks (and I'm happy to help load it).


1y