A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Double side by side (Dagenham RM10)
Hiya all does anyone have a side by side pram not a stroller as my eldest is to heavy for stroller but a pram one would work more efficiently please get back to me thank u I don’t mind collecting or meeting x



+4
+3
+2


+1

2h
Free:
Double pram (Dagenham RM10)
Gifted
No longer need just need it gone taking up my living room space




22d
Request:
Double pram (Dagenham RM10)
Withdrawn
Hi does anyone have a free pram similar to these prams please need before the 25th August



31d
Request:
Steel frame pool (Dagenham RM10)
Expired
Anyone got any swimming pools that’s got a frame as looking for a higher one, please

56d
Request:
Spot cleaner (Romford RM7)
Expired
Hi does anyone have a working spot cleaner by any chance I have a potty training toddler and we have carpet but I don’t want to buy a big carpet cleaner as we don’t have the space but if you or anyone you know has a spot cleaner please let me know would appreciate it thank you
1y