Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Basketball net (Poulton CH44) My grandson loves basketball but doesn't have a net would prefer on that hooks on door if possible thank you kind regards
Photo of Basketball net (Poulton CH44) #1
3h
Request: Net curtain (Poulton CH44) Withdrawn Does anyone have a net curtain they no longer use please 110 drop n I'm in Wallasey and don't drive so can't be to far away kind regards
Photo of Net curtain (Poulton CH44) #1
26d
Request: Jigsaws (Poulton CH44) Expired Hi I'm 75 yrs old and can't get out very much I thought if I could get a few jigsaws it will give me something to do on the winter nights if anyone has any they no longer need but must be in Wallasey as I don't drive it would be much appreciated kind regards
316d
Request: Brick paint (Poulton CH44) Received Does anyone have any white brick paint they no longer need as I have half of my bricks to paint about 20 I would be very grateful kind regards
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits