A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Crystal dish (Sandridge AL4)
Promised
Was my nans however not used anymore and want it to go to someone who would use it. Does have some colour missing from the red and could do with a dust but all is okay no breaks or chips. Would like gone asap as I’m moving can’t really hold sorry.



+1



+2
+1



+8
+7
+6



+4
+3
+2



+5
+4
+3



2h
Free:
Outdoor storage box (Sandridge AL4)
Been very well used and will require some TLC not in the best condition few cracks and breaks but still standing. Will be dismantled ready to go. Would like gone asap please I’m moving and can’t really hold anything.

2h
Free:
Lamp (Sandridge AL4)
Promised
Need gone will need a clean.



2d
Free:
2x bags full of children’s items (Sandridge AL4)
Gifted
Includes teddys, toys and all sorts just need gone. Smoke and pet free home 🚭🐶
17d
Free:
IKEA draws (Sandridge AL4)
Gifted
Been used I got them second hand so do have signs of usage however please note they are still usable. Must go asap. Collection only. Smoke and pet free home.




20d
Free:
Grey sofa (super light to carry) (Sandridge AL4)
Gifted
I got this second hand myself for free however it was only temporary while I waited for my new sofas to arrive. This can’t leave till the 18th at 11:30am if you want to do earlier that’s fine I can leave it out for you. We are a smoke and pet free home. Super light.




30d
Free:
Beer barrel storage tin (Sandridge AL4)
Gifted
Been very well used however no longer needed so wanting to give it away. Please note there is a lot of use on this item so please see all photos. Collection ASAP.




36d
Free:
Krups beer machine (Sandridge AL4)
Gifted
Brought second hand to my knowledge it’s all working just need gone it’s a bit dusty but would do someone a good turn. Collection asap first come first serve.




36d
Free:
Rascles nappies size 4 (Sandridge AL4)
Withdrawn
Massive bundle would rather these go to someone in need or who would genuinely be grateful for them there not for re sell. Collection asap.


51d