A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: VS Tease Shimmer Fragrance Oil (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free VS Tease Shimmer Fragrance Oil (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free VS Tease Shimmer Fragrance Oil (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Free: Lighted Forever Rose - White & Red (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Lighted Forever Rose - White & Red (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Lighted Forever Rose - Red (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Lighted Forever Rose - Red (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Lighted Forever Rose - Blue (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Lighted Forever Rose - Blue (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free Lighted Forever Rose - Blue (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Free: 3.0 Readers (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free 3.0 Readers (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free 3.0 Readers (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Free: Hat #2 (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Hat #2 (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Hat #1 (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Hat #1 (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Women’s Size 6 Boots (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Women’s Size 6 Boots (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free Women’s Size 6 Boots (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Free: Women’s Sneakers - Size 6 (Clason Point Bronx NY) If its still posted, its still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Women’s Sneakers - Size 6 (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free Women’s Sneakers - Size 6 (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Photo of free Women’s Sneakers - Size 6 (Clason Point Bronx NY) #3
+1
Free: Shawl (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Shawl (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Head Massager (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Head Massager (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Queen Sized Bed Skirt (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Queen Sized Bed Skirt (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Nike Sneakers Size 4.5/Woman’s 6.5 (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Nike Sneakers Size 4.5/Woman’s 6.5 (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Nike Sneakers Size 5/ Women’s 7 (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Nike Sneakers Size 5/ Women’s 7 (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Pill Organizer (2) (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Pill Organizer (2) (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Pill Organizer (1) (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Pill Organizer (1) (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Reusable Water Bottle - 16oz (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Reusable Water Bottle - 16oz (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Head Massager (Clason Point Bronx NY) Withdrawn i
Photo of free Head Massager (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Electric 20oz Juicer (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Electric 20oz Juicer (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Flatware/Cutlery Storage (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Flatware/Cutlery Storage (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Step Shelf (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Step Shelf (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: size small pants (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free size small pants (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Size 16W Bathing Suit (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Size 16W Bathing Suit (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free Size 16W Bathing Suit (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Photo of free Size 16W Bathing Suit (Clason Point Bronx NY) #3
+1
Free: iPad Holder For Kids (Clason Point Bronx NY) If it’s still posted, It’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements (time and date). I will not respond unless provided with the date and time. First come, first served. I do not hold items.
Photo of free iPad Holder For Kids (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Car Mount For Your Phone (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s still posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup instructions. If you do not state date and time for pickup, I will not respond. First come, first served - I DO NOT hold items.
Photo of free Car Mount For Your Phone (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Kids Size 8 Halloween Costume (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I do not hold items.
Photo of free Kids Size 8 Halloween Costume (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Size 11 White Strapy Heels (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I do not hold items.
Photo of free Size 11 White Strapy Heels (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Free: Size 7 Red Suede Shoes (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I do not hold items.
Photo of free Size 7 Red Suede Shoes (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free Size 7 Red Suede Shoes (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Photo of free Size 7 Red Suede Shoes (Clason Point Bronx NY) #3
+1
Free: Size M Green Sequined Skirt (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted If it’s posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I do not hold items.
Photo of free Size M Green Sequined Skirt (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1
Photo of free Size M Green Sequined Skirt (Clason Point Bronx NY) #2
Free: Kid Size L Bride of Frankenstein (Clason Point Bronx NY) Gifted Halloween Costume If it’s posted, it’s still available. ONLY contact me with FIRM pickup arrangements. First come, first served. I do not hold items.
Photo of free Kid Size L Bride of Frankenstein (Clason Point Bronx NY) #1