A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Can dispenser for the fridge (Lordswood ME5 8)
Perfect condition. Collect from Lordswood





+3
+2
+1




+1




+2
+1


+1
Free:
Light up Christmas decoration (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Collect from Lordswood




+2
+1


+1




+3
+2
+1


+1

4h
Free:
Car aerial (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Screw in replacement car aerial. Collect from Lordswood


42d
Free:
M&S Perfume (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
30ml Deep Mimosa EDT Sprayed twice, I don’t love it so I’ll pass it on to someone else. Collect from Lordswood

43d
Free:
Plastic tub (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Would anyone like this plastic tub? No lid. Collect from Lordswood


52d
Free:
Bag of millet for birds (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
I get a regular 1kg bag of millet through the post for my parakeet. This bag is rather scraggly and the new delivery has just arrived, so I thought I’d see if anyone would like this either for pet birds or wild birds. Collect from Lordswood

54d
Free:
Dog Food Bowls (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
I have five dog food bowls to give away. They are metal with rubber round the base to stop them from slipping. Size is in the pics. There are three yellow and two orange ones. All brand new and still in packaging. Collect from Lordswood




56d
Free:
Fabric Sample Books (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
I have a few of these fabric sample books. Great for crafting. Collect from Lordswood


65d
Free:
Mug tree (Lordswood ME5 8)
Holds 6 mugs. Made of wood.

71d
Free:
Cuisinart mini blender (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Used for chopping herbs, nuts, spices etc.

71d
Free:
Metal File Holders x 2 (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Two white metal file holders from Ikea. Perfect condition. Collect from Lordswood


74d
Free:
Watercolours from WHSmith (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Nice little watercolour set for your budding artist. Most of the colours are unused.

74d
Free:
Bird Feeder Kit (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
This is an attachment to make a garden bird feeder out of a soft drink bottle. Brand new

74d
Free:
Shoe Storage (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
I have four of these to gift. They are Murvel from Ikea. Shoes not included. Collect from Lordswood



74d
Free:
Tall Glass Vase (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Lovely tall clear glass vase. Collect from Lordswood

74d
Free:
Size 6 Patent Mary Jane Shoes (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Size 6. Wide fit. From New Look Vegan leather. Worn once.


78d
Free:
Fiorelli bag (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Mini backpack style. The top handle is slightly split, I think you could cut it off and it wouldn’t affect the bag at all. Collect from Lordswood




195d
Free:
Extendable Dining Table & 6 Chairs (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Extendable dining table and 6 chairs with padded linen seats. I think it may be Parker Knoll or a similar brand. There is a slight discolouration, which I have shown in the photo. It’s barely noticeable in real life. Collection is from Lordswood asap please.



195d
Free:
Alcohol Free Spirit (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Would anyone like this zero alcohol spirit drink? I bought it as a whisky replacement, but to me it doesn’t taste like whisky. Collect from Lordswood

204d

289d
Free:
Upright Piano (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Lovely iron-framed piano Collect from Lordswood

332d
Free:
One for all remote control (Lordswood ME5 8)
Expired
I haven’t been able to get the back off to check the battery terminals (I don’t have good grip though, so I think the problem is with me not the remote!) Collect from Lordswood

352d
Free:
Cooling mat for pets (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Blue cooling mat from ikea. My cats were entirely uninterested in it 🤦♀️ Collect from Lordswood


352d
Free:
CD drawers and CDs (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Nice, compact CD drawers with some CDs Collect from Lordswood




354d
Free:
2 Dinosaur cushions (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
I have two dinosaur cushions to gift. I made them myself, so they’re unique 🦖 Smoke free household, but I do have cats so you may find the odd stray fur 😻 Collect from Lordswood

1y
Free:
Sleeping bag (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Blue sleeping bag in carrying bag. Single. Collect from Lordswood

1y
Free:
Lampshade for a standard lamp (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
This isn’t for a ceiling fitting, it’s for a floor lamp. Beautiful quality. Collect from Lordswood



1y
Free:
Game (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Connect four copy. All complete. Collect from Lordswood


1y
Free:
Ceramic ornament (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Cute lil guy gathering dust in my house! No chips or damage




1y
Free:
Moroccan style jar (Lordswood ME5 8)
Gifted
Silver colour ceramic. No chips or damage. Collect from Lordswood



1y