A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Reading glasses & belt (North Cheam SM3)
Hi I have 2x reading glasses +1.25 +2.50 with case. Also an embellished belt from Next, length is 40 inches. If anyone would like either or both, l collection times flexible. Thanks



+1



+2
+1


+1





+2
+1




Free:
Wooden indian side tables (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
I have 2 of these side tables, sturdy, wooden and indian style. Pick up only.



1h
Free:
No drill roller blind (North Cheam SM3)
Withdrawn
Pink blossom blind from Blinds2Go, brand new packaging. QTY:1 Size (length) 45.5" width x 33" drop (recess, to fit within window frame) Light Filtering Lining Twist2Go Fitting Left hand control If anyone would like it, collection flexible daytime.



30d
Free:
Empty jam jars (North Cheam SM3)
Withdrawn
I have a bunch of empty bon maman and ordinary jam jars if anyone would like them. Flexible collection times.

30d
Free:
Glassware (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
Never used sets of drinking glasses. There's a set of 6 and a set of 3 if anyone would like them.

58d
Free:
Kitchen and storage (North Cheam SM3)
Expired
If anyone is interested and would like any or all of the items, I have: Empty clean jam jars for storage A large aluminium cooking pot with lid A small insulated hotpot with lid A tiffin carrier (unused). Glassware- deep dessert bowl Collection times flexible daytime, pls msg. I'll wait a couple of days to give everyone a fair chance, which is what I've seen a few people do. Thankyou




65d
Free:
Soap set (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
I have this lovely soap gift set from Joules is anyone would like it. Collection flexible as I can leave it outside my front door for you. I'll wait a couple of days to give a fair chance and pick a name. Thanks

121d
Free:
Assorted Stuff (North Cheam SM3)
Expired
Hi, Update: laptop support has been given. I still have the set of tupperware, storage box no lid, and hardly used kitchen utensils, If anyone would like any or all of them. Collection times: flexible. Thanks



157d
Free:
Upcyled drawers (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
I have this lovely set of upcycled drawers with hand-made handles which I did myself. Unfortunately don't have room for it anymore. Hope someone can give them a new home. I'll wait a few days for all interest, to make it fair and then choose someone. Collection times: flexible weekdays daytime.


189d
Free:
Net underskirt (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
I have a like-new long stiff net underskirt if anyone would like it.


307d
Free:
Skipping rope (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
I have a black skipping rope made of pvc if anyone would o one it. It's in good condition hardly been used. Also adjustable length.

308d
Free:
Jewellery box, bag (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
Hi, i have 2 items if anyone would like one or both. The jewellery box has been kept in good condition, the bag is corduroy and is in fair condition. Thankyou




310d
Free:
Double mattress (North Cheam SM3)
Expired
Kept in good condition, cream colour, no stains, no fire label. Thanks for looking. I'll wait for responses then pick one, in order to be fair and give opportunity to all to respond.

315d
Free:
Double bed frame & mattress (North Cheam SM3)
Expired
I have a wooden bed frame with slats in excellent condition, can be disassembled for easy transport. Also a double mattress in very good condition (no fire label) that goes with. I'll wait until I have a few interested parties and then pick, to make it fair. You'll need a large enough car/van to fit the mattress and someone to help bring it down the stairs.


323d
Free:
Small wheelie bag (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
Orange wheelie travel bag, in excellent condition, never been used.


323d
Free:
Laminating sheets (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
Hi, I have a pack of A4 laminating sheets if anyone would like them. There are approx 49 in the pack.

325d
Free:
Cubed bookshelf (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
Hi, I've got 2 of these b&q bookshelves, can be used horizontally or upright. Dimensions are: length/ height 54" Depth 14"

352d
Free:
2 garden chairs (North Cheam SM3)
Gifted
I have 2 garden chairs if anyone would like them, dark green colour, fair condition, a bit rusty on the metal bar underneath but otherwise usable. Collection asap. Thx


1y
Free:
Armchair (North Cheam SM3)
Expired
Chocolate coloured armchair needs new home. It's in good condition, the seat is abit worn but comfy to sit in.


1y


1y