A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Empty 2 litre plastic bottles (Orleton SY8)
Empty 2 litre plastic bottles needed for school project on Thursday. I live in Orleton and can collect any nearby tonight or tomorrow. I know the recycling has just been collected but any would be much appreciated!

5h
Request:
Lawn mower (Orleton SY8)
Expired
My lawn mower has broken, would be fantastic if anyone is upgrading or has one spare. Thank you.

97d
Request:
Top soil (Orleton SY8)
Expired
I have four raised beds, would be fantastic if anyone had any top soil I could have to fill them. Thank you!
180d
Request:
Garden table and chairs (Orleton SY8)
Expired
Looking for a wooden garden table and chairs set, with hole for an umbrella. Thank you!

225d
Request:
Greenhouse (Orleton SY8)
Expired
If anyone has a greenhouse they no longer want I'd be very grateful

250d
Request:
Set of tools (Orleton SY8)
Expired
Moving into my first house by myself and would be great to have a set of useful tools. Tape measure, plyers, saw, screw drivers, Stanley knife etc. If anyone has any spares they are willing to pass on that would be great. Thank you.
1y
Request:
Garden table and chairs (Little London WR15)
Expired
A garden table and chairs would be fantastic if anyone wants to get rid! Thank you.
1y
Request:
Fridge freezer (Little London WR15)
Expired
Moving into first house with no furniture. Had some very kind donations and offers, still need fridge freezer, coffee table, 2 bookcases, double and single mattress. Thank you!!
1y