Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Round dining table & 4 chairs (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) 4 ft diameter dark wood dining table, and four tan washable man-made suede covered chairs. I live in Dublin near Dublin High School for pickup.
Photo of free Round dining table & 4 chairs (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) #1
Photo of free Round dining table & 4 chairs (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) #2
Photo of free Round dining table & 4 chairs (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) #3
+1
2h
Request: Leftover yarn for class project (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) Expired I am looking for yarn to use in a classroom project. I live in Dublin and am happy to pick up any extra yarn you have in Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon. Thanks!
Photo of Leftover yarn for class project (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) #1
33d
Request: colorful yarn skein or leftover (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) Expired I am looking for extra yarn you can offer for a 5th grade classroom craft project. I live in Dublin and am happy to pick up any offerings in Dublin, San Ramon, and Pleasanton. Thanks!
Photo of colorful yarn skein or leftover (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) #1
43d
Request: Large Print Books-want any enjoyed (Dublin, off Village Pkwy) Expired Request: Hello. I love to read. I read large print books. Have you read anything you'd like to forward to me for enjoyment. I'd love to read any large print novel that had made you happy. I can pick up from your home. Thanks!
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits