A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Elliptical Strider Trainer (Leith EH6)
Dual Action Air Elliptical Strider, perfect for home workouts. It's in good working order with some minor cosmetic wear, as expected from use. Features adjustable resistance to suit your fitness level. Handles can be fixed or move with strides Great for cardio and full-body exercise, ready for its new home. Dimensions: 90cm L (120cm clearance required with handle movement) x 50cm W x 150cm H


+1








3h
Free:
Pair of Wood Effect Bedside Tables with Drawers (Leith EH6)
Gifted
A pair of matching bedside tables, perfect for a bedroom refresh. Each table features a handy drawer and an open shelf for storage. Made from wood with a light brown finish, they are in good condition with minimal wear. Ideal for keeping your essentials close by and adding a touch of style to your room. 74cm H x 20cm W x 29cm D


3h
Free:
Fungal Nail Treatment (Leith EH6)
Gifted
I bought these treatments but have since found I don't have a fungal infection. The scholl has 1 part used bottle of fluid and one complete, with sanding strips and applicators. The Excilor has been used 2 or 3 times, so plenty left

234d
Free:
Soda Stream (Leith EH6)
Gifted
In good working condition, comes with a bottle. It's been sat in a cupboard for a long whe, so while the concentrates shown are all full and sealed, they are a long time past there best before date, see photos. There's plenty of gs in it as I bought a refill not long before I stopped using it. Fair chance policy applies


245d
Free:
Oat Milk 5 Litres (Leith EH6)
Gifted
I no longer use oat milk in my porridge, so have these left over. All unopened and at least 3 months on best before. If youre local to Leith, Leith Walk or Easter Road I may be able to deliver.


1y
Free:
Large protective bubble wrap cover/bag (Leith EH6)
Expired
A large bag/cover with bubbles for protection, I think it was originally used to transport a TV. Approx 115cm x 145cm

1y
Free:
Natural wool packaging insulation (Leith EH6)
Gifted
I have a couple.of pieces of insulating packaging with natural wool. May be of use to someone? It seems a shame to put it in the bin.

1y
Free:
King-size bedding sets x 2 (Leith EH6)
Gifted
I have 2 full sets of King-size bedding, with duvet cover, 2 pillow cases and fitted sheets. They are used, and a little faded but still in very good condition with no holes or fraying.


1y
Free:
Pillows and Cushions (Leith EH6)
Gifted
6 pillows and 4 chair cushions Cushions, brown with ties to hold in place on chairs. They have had fire safety warning labels removed Cushions are in good condition and fine to use Pillows a couple fine, 1 has a hole in corner others have filling out of shape, but useable.


1y