Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Bed and bed frame (The Bronx, NY) I'm in need of a bed and bed frame. Full size. I have chronic conditions and I've been sleeping on a sofa for a while now. Body is aching and I haven't been able to get the proper rest necessary for my health. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a great day.
2h
Request: Plus size clothes (The Bronx, NY) Expired 3x - 4× any question dm me.very much needed.
208d
Request: A tripod (The Bronx, NY) Received I would like a tripod for an Android phone so I can start recording for my brand.
208d
Request: Medium Dog Items (The Bronx, NY) Expired Anyone that would like to help with items and pee pads for a 1 year old pocket boxer?
231d
Request: Medium Dog stroller (The Bronx, NY) Received I need a dog stroller to travel around.
231d
Request: Full size bed (The Bronx, NY) Expired If anyone can help, I need a full size bed.
237d
Request: Computer desk (The Bronx, NY) Received Im an online college student looking for a computer desk.
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits