A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Bundle of women's clothes L (Dublin 15)
3 t-shirts, 1 H&M shirt, one Next knitted long cardigan, 3 sports tops, 2 bras (hardly worn) size L36e, sports shoes size 39. Please collect in one go and regift if there's something you don't want or need




3h
Free:
Pirates ring (Dublin 15)
Used but works fine

3h
Free:
Clothes size S (16-18 boy) (Dublin 15)
Packet of second hand clothes for a boy, adult size s or age 16-18 boy. Dickies trousers, nice hoodie, 3 t-shirts, 2 pyjama tops, sports shorts. Sports shoes european size 42. Please collect all together and regift if you dont want or need everything.


3h
Request:
candles (Dublin 15)
Expired
Hi everyone, anyone got any old candles they no longer use? Thanks!
244d
Request:
Firewood, garden pots, plants (Dublin 15)
Expired
Hi, does anyone know where I might buy firewood more cheaply than in Woodies? I'm also looking for some pots for plants in the garden, and outdoor plants as well. Thanks!
308d
Request:
pickling/jam jars (Dublin 15)
Expired
Hi everyone, having just moved to Ireland I've had to leave my pickling jars at home. I tend to use mayonaise jars or jam jars. Anyone near D15 have any I might use/have? Thanks for your help!
1y
Request:
bike helmet (Dublin 15)
Received
Hi everyone, has anyone got a bike helmet spare please? I just moved to Dublin and forgot to bring mine but cycling around town seems fairly scary without a helmet. Thank you! Evelien
1y