A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Culpepper spice jars in rack (Charminster BH8)
Rack has hanging loops for wall mounting or will stand on surface or shelf. C 3" deep. See photos for other measurements


+1



+2
+1




+2
+1






+1



+2
+1




+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+5
+4
+3
Free:
6 Knitting magazines (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 6 with patterns for garments, accessories, toys,projects hints and tips etc Collection from BH8 8PA.


+1


+1



+3
+2
+1



1h
Free:
Pretty Fantasy Sticker Book (Charminster BH8)
Is the a little one out there who would enjoy this new and unused book? Great for developing imagination, co-ordination and dexterity skills




2h
Free:
Birthday Cake Candle "1" (Charminster BH8)
Can anyone use this?

2h
Free:
2 Sets of Cookie/Pastry Cutters (Charminster BH8)
Having a clear out. Hope you can use them ☺️


2h
Free:
Anti-splash dog water bowl, stainless steel (Charminster BH8)
Only got this a few months back but it hasn't worked out for our pooch.... yours if you want it!




2h
Free:
Winter/ Christmas knitting patterns/ books (Charminster BH8)
C. 5 leaflets/books with patterns and ideas for winter and Christmas.

2h
Free:
Knitting Pattern books (Charminster BH8)
A few (6 or less) useful knitting books with a variety of patterns.

2h
Free:
6 Air Balls (Charminster BH8)
Suitable for golf practice, ping pong, kids games etc.

2h
Free:
Cute Bunny Ears Jar (Charminster BH8)
Good condition. Base is about 4.25" tall. Diameter of opening c. 2.75"


9d
Free:
Metal double wall cafetiere (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
As seen. All working. C. 6" tall. Suitable 2 espressos or 1 full cup.


13d
Free:
Esso Centenary pint glass (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
Would anyone out there like this?


13d
Free:
Expanding hose (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
Would anyone like this hose? Expands to c 80 feet but has a leak fairly close to the Head. A handy person could probably shorten it a bit to get rid of the leak.


14d
Free:
Useful storage box (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
Please see photos for details and dinensions



14d
Free:
Special surprise for Nan (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
Light up picture frame for a special Nan. Lovely moments, just add picture.....




14d
Free:
Pug Book (Charminster BH8)
A guide to all things "Pug" in mint condition. Whether you are thinking of a new companion or would just like to know more about these super little dogs here is an ideal opportunity!


15d
Free:
Dog toys and bowl (Charminster BH8)
A selection of used dog toys, washed and ready for new playmate... all with squeakers. Plus slow feed dog bowl.




15d
Free:
Charity knitting bundle (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
Thinking of doing your bit for Christmas.. Here is a bundle to get you going. Super patterns plus a bag of recycled filling. I can also include a whole ball of black wool (not pictures) for eyes etc....




21d
Free:
Nesting hat boxes (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
Anyone interested in these pretty nesting boxes for storage. In need of small repairs in one or two places but generally good condition. I have shown the diameters of the largest and smallest in the photos. BH8 8PA




39d

41d
Free:
Knitting Pattern Books #1 (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 10 with 80+ mixed patterns (garments, accessories, toys,projects) Collection from BH8.

41d
Free:
Grounding Mat (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
If you want to give one of these a try, this is am ideal opportunity! BH8 8PA



44d
Free:
3 lots of 5 Knitting magazines (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. These lots of 5 can be taken idividually or as a whole. They provide patterns for garments, accessories, toys, projects, plus articles, hints and tips etc. Collection from BH8 8PA.



45d
Free:
4 speciality knitting books (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 4 books with patterns for lacey garments including hints and tops etc. Collection from BH8 8PA.

45d
Free:
4 Knitting magazines #2 (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 4 patterns for garments, accessories, toys,projects plus hints and tips. Collection from BH8 8PA.

45d
Free:
4 Knitting magazines #1 (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 4 with patterns for garments, accessories, toys,projects and hints and tips Collection from BH8 8PA.

45d
Free:
Burda Knitting Pattern books (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 4 Burda books (fashion garments) Collection from BH8 8PA.

45d
Free:
Knitting Pattern Books #3 (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 9 Burda Pattern Books. Collection from BH8

45d
Free:
Knitting Pattern Books #2 (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 5 Burda pattern books, mainly fashion knits. Collection from BH8.

45d
Free:
5 Knitting magazines #2 (Charminster BH8)
Expired
I have a large quantity of knitting books/ magazines, packed with patterns, hints tips etc. I have split them into lots. No restrictuon on how many you take. This is a lot of 5 with patterns (garments, accessories, toys, projects, articles, hints amd tips etc. Collection from BH8 8PA.
51d
Free:
Radiator shelf 150cm long (Charminster BH8)
Gifted
Would anyone like this shelf. It was dark wood but has been painted cream. OK condition, maybe needs tidying up a bit depending on taste. 118 cm between brackets. Collection from BH8 8PA.




58d