A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: xbox/playstation gaming consoles (Cambridge, MA) Hi! How are you? I'm working with the Harvard Square Homeless Shelter and is actively looking for older generations of either xbox or playstation gaming consoles. Specifically xbox 360, ps3, ps4 along with couple of free games. I know that with xbox 360 one can just play the games without having setup any accounts which is perfect for lots of people staying at the shelter. So please kindly if one of you have a spare let me know. Best, Sam
Request: Bluetooth Headphone (Cambridge, MA) Hi! I'm looking for anyone that have a spare bluetooth headphone available. I'm in need of one so that I can concentrate on my work. Best, Sam
Photo of Bluetooth Headphone (Cambridge, MA) #1
Request: Binoculars (Cambridge, MA) Expired Hi! I'm asking to see if anyone has a spare/extra binoculars. I'm needed to see the fireworks on the 4th. Best, Sam
Photo of Binoculars (Cambridge, MA) #1
Request: Traded Joe's Chili 6oz Jar (Cambridge, MA) Expired Hi! I'm looking for a spare jar of Traded Joe's Crunchy Chili Onion in a 6oz jar. If anyone recently have an extra one please let me know. Best, Sam
Photo of Traded Joe's Chili 6oz Jar (Cambridge, MA) #1
Request: Lightning Cable (Cambridge, MA) Expired Hi! I found an old Apple mouse. I'm looking for a lightning cable in order to charge it. If anyone has one to spare; please let me know. Best, Sam
Photo of Lightning Cable (Cambridge, MA) #1
Request: Lenovo Ideapad charger (Cambridge, MA) Expired Hi! all, Happy Monday and move-in Day I was wondering if anyone has a spare Lenovo Ideapad charger like this one: Best, Sam
Request: spared headphone (Cambridge, MA) Expired Hi! all, Happy Saturday!!! With the moving day upon us; I was wondering if anyone here has an extra pair of headphones (either earbuds or over-ears). I've been using my current one for about a year now and just recently I noticed that the sounds has been going in-and-out. So, if anyone has a spare, please let me know With heartfelt sincerely, Sam
Request: Universal PC Laptop Charger (Cambridge, MA) Expired Hi!, I currently have an old pc laptop that is missing it's charger. I don't remember which brand it is (I just recent dig out of my basement). It has a very small round port on it's side. Hoping someone can assist me. Best, Sam