Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 10L White Paint (Islington N1) Promised I bought 2 tubs of this 10L paint this as a “buy one get the second half price” offer. Turns out I only needed half of one tub, I still have one half as spare. Second tub is up for grabs.
Photo of free 10L White Paint (Islington N1) #1
Photo of free 10L White Paint (Islington N1) #2
Photo of free 10L White Paint (Islington N1) #3
+1
1h
Free: Glass Dining table #2 (Islington N1) Expired Glass Dining table
Photo of free Glass Dining table #2 (Islington N1) #1
Photo of free Glass Dining table #2 (Islington N1) #2
290d
Free: Glass Dining Table (Islington N1) Gifted Glass table
290d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits