A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Baby Gym (Goldington MK41)
Baby gym Collection only Mk410py



+3
+2
+1



+1
Free:
Table (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Black glass long side table In perfect condition only getting rid as I no longer need need gone asap no time wasters I keep getting them Collection only mk41 (goldington)


5m
Free:
6-9 months baby boy clothes (Goldington MK41)
Bundle of boys clothes 6-9 months collection only Mk410py NO TIME WASTERS

3h
Free:
0-6months baby clothes (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Would anyone like what’s left need them gone asap as I don’t have the space posted on other sites Collection only Mk41 0py

162d
Free:
Kitchen tap and pod storage containers (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Kitchen tap BRAND NEW and containers have been used for laundry liquids and pods Collection only




165d
Free:
Baby swing (Goldington MK41)
Expired
I got second hand doesn’t work on its own! (Batteries don’t work) but can be used as normal chair

176d
Free:
Tommee tippee bottle warmer (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Got this secondhand Tommee tippee bottle warmer However, I don’t use it and I haven’t seen I got it Collection only no time wasters Posted on other sites


176d
Free:
Shower chair (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Collapsible shower chair Really good condition used through out my pregnancy no longer needed Collection only Mk410py
196d
Free:
Five fence posts (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Five fence posts of anyone wants them collection only will be going tip tomorrow Mk410py

229d
Free:
Black leather sofa (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
2 sofas 1x 2 seater black leather 1x 3 seater black leather In good condition I got this second hand to help me through… smoke free home not pet free There are marks on the sofa from previous owners needs going ASAP *pillows and blankets and other items not included

239d
Free:
Single mattress (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Lots of life left! Need going asap ! Collection only mk41 0py

241d
Free:
Black kettle (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Great condition needs a clean and some descale to give inside a clean only giving away as got one for Xmas present Collection only no time wasters

254d
Free:
maternity dresseS (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
I have a small bag of M-L maternity dresses if anyone wants them collection only Mk410py Please no time wasters (posted on other sites)

254d
Free:
Bottle and teats (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Not the bottles I’m using for baby for free new! Never used collection only Mk410py (No time waster) posted on other sites

268d
Free:
Mixture of cups (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Used of course, but a mixture of cups and dipping pots please only message if you’re going to collect Collection only

284d
Free:
Bag of coat hangers (Goldington MK41)
Expired
Coat hangers Different sizes etc need gone asap

297d
Free:
gift (Goldington MK41)
Expired
Brand-new Slime and Barbie stress can Collection only Mk410py Need gone ASAP

310d
Free:
Bag for women’s clothes (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
All in really good condition some new between the sizes of 16 and 20 need collecting as soon as possible as taken up too much space

361d
Free:
Microwave (Goldington MK41)
Gifted
Microwave in working condition I’ve had it a couple of years secondhand not sure if the grill works as I’ve never used it o will give the dish a clean before collection Needs collecting on the 26th September Collection only Mk41 0py



1y


1y