A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Rain Barrells (Pasadena, near Victory Park)
I have two of these rain barrels that I no longer need. Available now.


+1



+3
+2
+1




+5
+4
+3



+4
+3
+2

2h
Free:
Ez Up Event Tent with weights (Pasadena, near Victory Park)
Free to a good home - I've never put it up. A friend moved out of state and left it with me years ago. I thought I might use it, but never did. I believe it has side panels as well - but again, I've never used it. Available now



2h
Free:
Tall Storage Cabinet (Pasadena, near Victory Park)
86 inches tall, 15 by 15 wide and deep Storage cabinet with or without the plastic bins Available now - you move No delivery




2h
Free:
Ikea Full sized storage bed (Pasadena, near Victory Park)
Headboard has shelves on both sides, and platform bed has two drawers on each side. Free for the taking - available now. On second floor, you must move. Replacing with a queen. Take the mattress or not. No delivery


2h
Free:
Halloween decor and costumes (Pasadena, near Victory Park)
Gifted
Halloween decor & crafts, costumes - Dragon, crayon, dogs (Adult & Kid), cat ears, matador, and more. Everything but the bins. Let me know if you want to come by and take a look.




1y
Free:
Craft supplies (Pasadena, near Victory Park)
Expired
Foam stickers, feathers, chenille stems, melting beads (Ikea - Pyssla), Sponges, crafting kits (beads, cards, science kits, volcano, chemistry kits. My girls have grown and I'm ready to pass along my crafting stash. Everything but the bins they are in!




1y