A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Pine dining chairs (Hereford - Tupsley)
I volunteer with Growing Local, a sustainable food education and growing project based in South Wye. We are currently having a cook studio built, which will enable local children and families to learn about cooking healthy, nutritious meals. We need a number of wooden (ideally pine) dining chairs to use in the studio. They would need to be in good, usable condition and could be picked up from anywhere in Herefordshire



4h
Free:
Set of Drawers (Hereford - Tupsley)
Gifted
Set of part-painted, wooden drawers (11"H x 11"W x 8"D) for craft, trinkets, jewellery, .....?


38d
Free:
5000 Piece Jigsaw (Hereford - Tupsley)
Falcon jigsaw, measuring 157x99.5 cm of Blickling Hall, Norfolk. Got it in a auction lot with some other jigsaws and haven't got the space to assemble it, so I can't say whether or not it's complete, but looks to be in good condition. Could be good for insomniacs!

39d
Free:
Magazine Boxes, Ring Binders, etc (Hereford - Tupsley)
15 magazine boxes, 7 A4 ring binders, one A3 ring binder and a document wallet.


39d
Free:
Ink Roller IR40 (Hereford - Tupsley)
I have 2 sealed IR40 ink rollers for use with the printers shown in the photo.

39d
Free:
iSub Replaceable Vape Coils (Hereford - Tupsley)
I have a box of 5 sealed iSub replaceable coils for use with iSub vape tank series. I don't have much idea what this means as I don't vape, but they came in an auction lot and I don't need them!
39d
Free:
Vintage Beer Mat Collection (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
Collection of vintage beer mats (approx 250) from the 70s and 80s. Mostly in good condition, about 250 in all, some duplicates. Advertising a mixture of beers, spirits and miscellanea.

210d
Free:
5000 Piece Jigsaw (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
Falcon jigsaw, measuring 157x99.5 cm of Blickling Hall, Norfolk. Got it in a auction lot with some other jigsaws and haven't got the space to assemble it, so I can't say whether or not it's complete, but looks to be in good condition. Could be good for insomniacs!

210d
Free:
Magazine Boxes, Ring Binders, etc (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
15 magazine boxes, 7 ring binders and a document wallet


210d
Request:
Garden Shredder (Hereford - Tupsley)
Received
I volunteer with Growing Local, who provide opportunities for children and adults to learn about growing and cooking nutritious food. The project is looking for a garden shredder to use in their education garden. It would need to be in working condition.
227d
Free:
Matchbox Labels (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
Approx 70 labels, mixture of Dutch, British and a few others. Most are already removed from their backing, but a few are still attached.

251d
Free:
3 Vintage Cameras (Hereford - Tupsley)
Gifted
3 cameras, working when last used, several years ago, comprising Kodak Instamatic 130, Kodak Ektralite 400 and a Sony DSC-P32 Cyber-shot (3.2 Pixel). To go as one lot.

252d
Free:
Red Ceramic Tiles (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
Approx 1m sq of 10x20cm, bright red ceramic tiles - might do a small area in a loo or utility perhaps

252d
Free:
Samsung TV (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
Samsung 21" LED TV with remote and manual. Haven't used for a while, but still works.

264d
Free:
Mapei Ultracolour Plus Grout (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
2kg left out of a 5kg bag of Mapei Ultracolor Plus grout, grey (colour 113). Described as mould resistant and water repellent.

320d
Request:
A5 Leaflet Holder (Outdoor) (Hereford - Tupsley)
Expired
I sell plants on behalf of Growing Local (a community food growing and education project based in South Wye) and would like to display some of their A5 leaflets in a clear, weatherproof holder. I would be very grateful if anyone has one of these they don't need.
1y