Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Wheelbarrow (Perth PH2) I hope someone can help me! Desperately needing a wheelbarrow in good condition please! I went to use mine today (which wasn’t very old) and the handles had rusted off from the body! Thank you.
3h
Request: Scythe (Perth PH2) Received 🤞🏼Does anyone have an unwanted scythe to cut back weeds, tall grass etc outside my back gate. Not that long ago, the local council used to clear the ground with strimmers and a tractor (I only need to clear a wide path through it all) and it looked great but nowadays they just leave it! In the summer, it reached my shoulders! 🤞🏼
Photo of Scythe (Perth PH2) #1
358d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits