A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Fisher price baby chair (Belle vale L27)
From birth to 3 years old 2 sitting positions an pull out bar to stop the rocking good condition, no toy bar








+1

2h
Request:
Staple gun (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Long ask but does anyone have one of these I could have or lend close to bellevale vale if possible an I'd be happy an grateful to collect an drop back off please

20d
Free:
Boys school shoes (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Size 11.5 bought half way through July only worn for 2 weeks velcro strap no picture but can take one of anyone's interested a would get use out of these
42d
Free:
Bags of girl clothes 2-3 years (Belle vale L27)
Gifted
Good condition perfect for autumn winter some lady's clothes as well! Also I have 2 mosses baskets with stands

78d
Request:
Curtain poles 210cm (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Any style or colour if anyone has any they no longer use please my I be considered
112d
Free:
White mosses basket and stand (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Good condition an beautiful design the stand needs tightening up but other than that it's good to go I have pink sheets I can give if needed as well


164d
Free:
White IKEA baby changing unit (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Good condition not dismantled but can be with Allen keys


177d
Free:
Mama an papas cotbed (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Good condition think I've lost the bolts for cot bit but can easily be replaced


185d
Request:
Open reach power cable (Belle vale L27)
Expired
I've stupidly moved my sofa an banged the WiFi plug it's snapped in my socket

201d
Free:
Tiny baby an new born (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Bag of baby girl clothes tiny baby up to 0-3 months also have a mosses basket an stand
211d
Request:
Coat an pants hangers (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Has anyone got any coat an pants hangers they no longer use that I could be considered for thank you
255d
Free:
IKEA changing unit (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Good condition no chips or marks also have a mosses basket an stand as well if anyone would want both together


294d
Free:
3 seater sofa (Belle vale L27)
Gifted
Only had since 6th November an was brand-new so great condition need going before 18th if possible or between 21st an the 24th

302d
Free:
Mosses basket (Belle vale L27)
Expired
Nice clean condition Wil all be washed before collection


309d
Free:
Three seater sofa (Belle vale L27)
Gifted
Was brand new on the 6th of November no longer needed great condition

312d
Free:
School jumper (Belle vale l27)
Expired
2 grey jumpers an holy trinity school tie only used since September change of school only reason giving away great condition


331d
Free:
Large wardrobe (Belle vale l27)
Gifted
Large IKEA wardrobe with shelfs an draws built inside the wardrobe all screws are in plastic bags labeled it's dismantled an ready to go will need a van to take away pics are to show you the colour the white one isn't mine but that's it up



332d
Request:
TV stand (Belle vale l27)
Expired
Is anyone gifting a TV stand as close to me as possible as I have no transport or I could offer petrol money if can be delivered thank you in advance
333d