A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Tiles (Water Eaton MK2)
Hello, Would anyone please have some outside floor tiles they intend to get ride of?. I can collect anytime. Thank you


+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1




+2
+1

8h
Free:
Wooden Pallets (Water Eaton MK2)
Gifted
I have loads of pallets, different sizes. If anyone is interested



19d
Free:
Reclaimed bricks (Water Eaton MK2)
Gifted
Lots of reclaimed bricks and blocks if anyone is interested.




30d
Free:
Black office chair (Water Eaton MK2)
Gifted
The chair is very comfortable, is anyone interested in it?

33d
Free:
BBQ (Water Eaton MK2)
Gifted
It works fine




66d
Request:
External door (Water Eaton MK2)
Withdrawn
Hello, would anyone please have an external door that they are giving away please?.


84d
Free:
Single mattress (Water Eaton MK2)
Expired
Barely used single mattress. It's in good condition, so let me know when you can collect.




99d
Request:
Timber (Water Eaton MK2)
Expired
Hello, Is anyone getting ride of outdoor treated timber?, I'm looking for some to build an outdoor swing for the kids. Thank you in advance x

105d
Request:
Kids clothes for 8 and 4 years old boys (Water Eaton MK2)
Expired
Hello all. Will anyone please have clothes that you are looking to give out for 8 years, and 4 years old boys. I can collect anytime. Thank you
117d
Request:
Small plants & Trees (Water Eaton MK2)
Expired
Hello, I am tackling my front and back garden, is anyone clearing out their gardens please? I am interested in plants or small trees. Thank you.

120d
Request:
Garden chairs/furniture (Water Eaton MK2)
Expired
Hello, Does anyone have garden furniture they intend to get ride off please. I can collect anytime suitable for you.

123d
Request:
Aloe Vera plant (Water Eaton MK2)
Received
Hello, does anyone have an Aloe Vera plant they are considering giving away, please? Thank you

144d
Request:
Slabs (Water Eaton MK2)
Expired
Hello, I'm looking to extend my patio and wondering if anyone has some decent slabs they are looking to get rid of please. Happy to collect this week. Thank you x

211d
Request:
Double and single beds (South Croydon CR2)
Received
Hello, would any one please have single or double beds and bed sheets they are giving away please? I am available to collect most evenings after work. Thanks
363d