A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Broken Black Backpack (Edgewater) Fixer upper. The zipper is broken and would cost 25-40 to get repaired at a tailor. Or you could sew a new zipper on yourself. I’ve been meaning to but have too many projects. The logo is also faded but that is just a cosmetic flaw. If you can fix it, that would still give you pretty good value for an otherwise very nice backpack.
Photo of free Broken Black Backpack (Edgewater) #1
Photo of free Broken Black Backpack (Edgewater) #2
Photo of free Broken Black Backpack (Edgewater) #3
Photo of free Broken Black Backpack (Edgewater) #4
+3 +2 +1
Request: Pint mason jars (Edgewater) Withdrawn I can figure out the lids. A few jars would be nice, thanks!
Free: Multivitamin (Edgewater) Gifted Giving away iron-free unopened multivitamins tablets for people 50+. Looking to give these to someone who cannot afford them and would really benefit from them. Thank you!
Photo of free Multivitamin (Edgewater) #1
Photo of free Multivitamin (Edgewater) #2
Photo of free Multivitamin (Edgewater) #3
+1
Free: Wine corks (Edgewater) Gifted What do you all do with wine corks? Real cork but agglomerated.
Free: Dyson HEPA filter replacement (Edgewater) Gifted barely used before the vacuum broke. helps clear more fine dust when you vacuum.
Photo of free Dyson HEPA filter replacement (Edgewater) #1
Photo of free Dyson HEPA filter replacement (Edgewater) #2
Request: Milk Crate (Edgewater) Received If you have one lying around, I can come take it off your hands! Of course I’ve seen so many when i didn’t need it and now...
Request: simple wood desk (Edgewater) Withdrawn i realize i’ve never had a desk and could use one. looking for something simple and wooden.
Request: Quart glass bottles (Edgewater) Withdrawn If you buy water or vinegar from glass bottles, can you save them for me? i can remove labels and find new caps if needed. thanks!
Photo of Quart glass bottles (Edgewater) #1
Request: glass blender barrel only (Edgewater) Expired Hi, I’m looking to replace my thin plastic blender (the jug part) with a glass or borosilicate equivalent. The brand is Hamilton Beach so it is common. I know sometimes the motor breaks and you end up with just the top and no use for it, I’m looking for that! The diameter at the base is 4 inches and 13 1/16. Thank you!
Photo of glass blender barrel only (Edgewater) #1
Photo of glass blender barrel only (Edgewater) #2
Photo of glass blender barrel only (Edgewater) #3
Photo of glass blender barrel only (Edgewater) #4
+2 +1
Request: CD player (Edgewater) Expired I know these still exist somewhere… 😅
Request: Wooden Broom (Edgewater) Expired With natural bristles, please. I get so tired of the sound of the vacuum… 🥺
Request: date pits (Edgewater) Expired if you eat dates, can you save me the pits? they don’t need to be clean. i will use in a craft project 🤎 any shape and size works!
Photo of date pits (Edgewater) #1
Request: Swimming Goggles (Edgewater) Expired Do you have a pair of swimming goggles collecting dust? i could use them! realized mine are too big for my small face last time i swam…
Request: Swim cap (Edgewater) Expired silicone is preferred but any will do. just got back into swimming and forgot how much i love it!
Request: Sewing supplies (Edgewater) Expired I’m looking for a fabric unraveler and an embroidery circle. Tis that time of year! Very grateful for anything you can pass along.
Request: Ethernet to lightning cable (Edgewater) Expired I know many folks have loads of cables lying around so thought i might ask! i’m looking for either ethernet to lightning or to usb. Thanks
Request: Windshield Scraper (Edgewater) Expired Maybe you have an extra one? didn’t need it until i lived in Chicago really… I hate buying new plastic so I wanted to ask if anyone had an extra one first.