A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
bonfire wood (Undercliffe BD2)
Very long poles (possibly old telephone poles?) that have been on my mum's allotment for a while and really in the way. Likely around 10feet long so you'd need a van. We can't help lift unfortunately. You can drive up onto the allotment though to access them. It's in BD2 (Undercliffe).





+4
+3
+2






+4
+3
+2



+1
Request:
Glass enclosure/fishtank (Holmewood BD4)
Expired
My daughter would really like a glass enclosure/fishtank so she can adopt a hamster. It needs do be minimum 100cmx50cmx50cm. It's fine if it's chipped or maybe has seal issues as we can sort it... I'm able to collect at your convenience and would be soooo grateful!


2h
Free:
Five EMPTY Sodastream cans (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
Five empty sodastream pink quick connect gas canisters. You get a discount if you take one to Argos or other outlets when buying new gas. I can't keep them all and would ideally like them all to go asap.


14d
Request:
Pressure fit baby gates (Dudley Hill BD4)
Withdrawn
Pressure fit, strong, solid! Ones that can handle a giddy dog jumping on them! I need at least two but ANY would be helpful as they're needed urgently. I don't have any doors in my home and desperately need to separate spaces for different dogs due to behaviour.
25d
Free:
Dog leads (HUNDREDS!) (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
Hundreds (no exaggeration) of dog leads and collars and some small harnesses. All brand new and most with tags albeit pretty dusty! We were given thousands when a shop shut down, but we really don't need these ones. Would anyone like them??? I could do with the space,so ideally collection asap please!




36d
Free:
Brand new sleep mask (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
Brand new sleep mask. Unwanted gift. Needs to go asap if possible.

36d
Free:
5 x EMPTY Sodastream pink gas (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
Five empty sodastream pink quick connect gas canisters. You get a discount if you take one to Argos or other outlets when buying new gas. I can't keep them all and would ideally like them all to go asap.


36d
Free:
Animal water bottle (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
Hamster or guinea pig water bottle. It was filled with water before checking to see if it fitted the hamster water stand.... And it's too big!!!! 320ml. So, it's brand new (except for a drop of water)!

38d
Free:
Flat To Wall TV Mount (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
23-50" max 25kg Brand new. Gifted, but not required.


38d
Free:
Hamster Cage (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
Pets at Home habitat 3 enclosure. This one is just under the ethical minimum, but is better than most. (Note pics are from paH site and not my own images) It was left with a hamster we rescued and is no longer needed. There are signs of chewing on some of the bars, but useful or can be used in an allotment to grow veg/flowers and protect them from birds? Collection or local delivery.


38d
Free:
Small animal/ fish tank (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
75cm x 35cm x 40cm (height) Gifted from someone and used for a week as an emergency hamster enclosure. No longer needed as our ethically sized one arrived. Useful for fish or as a spare enclosure? No idea if the pump works. Includes lid (we drilled a few small holes for air....) and light. Collection or delivery if not too far!

38d
Request:
Sewing machine or FABRIC (Dudley Hill BD4)
Withdrawn
Any pieces of fabric greatly appreciated!!!! I'm teaching my daughter to sew and she's been making dolls clothes and now we'd love to make her some clothes but obviously need fabric.... And my sewing machine is really bad quality and I am hoping to get an antique treadle one or even just one someone doesn't want that's stronger than mine as it's causing no end of frustration! I'd happily collect! Thanks for reading! (From a mum trying to keep my teen on the straight and narrow!)

46d
Free:
Natural Dog Treats (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
Chicken feet - unopened pack Chicken feet - opened pack Goats ears - two ears Boars skin - open pack Buffalo paddywhack - open pack These are all treats I've tried to feed my fussy dogs and they've refused to eat them!!! So, they're free to anyone who can collect from BD4 Holmewood!




51d
Free:
Lactol Puppy Milk (Opened) (Dudley Hill BD4)
Gifted
500g and used twice to supplement a mum and pup who were struggling but sadly pup passed away due to chest complications. Milk powder was nowhere near pup, kept in separate room and condition was genetic rather than contagion related. If anyone is needing this, it's approximately 400g of milk powder for puppies. Collection from BD4.


123d
Free:
Whiteboard (BD4)
Gifted
Whiteboard monthly planner. In good condition - a bit bigger than A3 size.

136d
Request:
XXL cardboard box (Holmewood BD4)
Expired
Hello! I'm needing a VERY large cardboard box (approx 1.2m x1.2m or bigger) for a project I'm doing. If anyone has one or could point me to a company where I could possibly get one for free I'd be VERY grateful!!! Thanks!!!
154d
Request:
Whelping Box & Pen (XL) (Holmewood BD4)
Expired
Due to a foster situation I require an XL whelping box (& a pen if possible) to be able to accommodate dogs needing to give birth in a safe home situation. If you have one taking up room I'd be very grateful to receive it. Needs to be +-120cm minimum length and width.
159d
Free:
Solid wood door (brand new) (Holmewood BD4)
Gifted
Brand new solid door.



159d
Free:
Harrington's Adult Dog Food (open) (Holmewood BD4)
Gifted
Lamb flavour adult dog food - small bag. It was opened and then we realised we bought the adult, not the puppy when we saw the size of the kibble. Stored safely - only opened this week.

168d
322d
Request:
Fence panel, wooden gate, wire (Holmewood BD4)
Expired
I'm needing two 5ft tall fence panels and a wooden gate as mine is falling over and I'm worried my dog will escape. I also need a little chicken wire or similar to block an area where he can fit between some bars. Any help would be very appreciated!!!
356d