A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Coffee (White Center)
Promised
Folgers Black Silk Coffee Unopened I got some on sale prefer another brand, purchased recently so it's good 👍 Porch pickup


+1


+1





+2
+1




+1
Free:
Kitchen items (White Center)
Expired
Measuring cups, extra large Tupperware bowl with no lid, old frying pan maybe for camping or? Fair condition



+1


+1


+1

2h
Free:
Cat litter (White Center)
Gifted
Tidy cat litter free & clear 14 lb jug The lid on it was broken in shipment, although they did tape it lol, they're sending a new jug so if someone would like this one it's yours, just about a cup is all that spilled out, so there's still quite a bit left Also if you are in need of some dry I can give you some too, I just purchased a very large bag Let me know 🙏 Porch pickup If not for kitty, maybe when the icy season hits driveway or?Thanks 😊

3d
Request:
pick up (White Center)
Hello This is a long shot but I'm asking if there's someone who could possibly pick up a mattress by the space needle and deliver it to me in white center area? I'm really in need of a better mattress than I currently have Many physical issues Also if not maybe in the future some kind souls could come together and offer this service some how to many that are in need of this generosity? Thanks for listening, hopefully we may be able to help with solutions?
4d
Free:
Shower curtain and rugs (White Center)
Gifted
Shower curtain Green and white excellent condition Has rings to hang it up Rugs 3 pieces green, white,& gray good condition Porch pickup



9d
Free:
Play kitchen (White Center)
Expired
Pretty solid piece Needs a good cleaning There's scratches on area (see photo) A few screws need to be tightened I believe this will bring loads of fun 😊



20d
Free:
Dog food (White Center)
Gifted
3 oz cans 12 pack Beneful medleys, Tuscan Style with beef & garden veggies in sauce I was sent this by mistake, ( I don't have a pup, only kitty 🐱so you're welcome to it! Thanks 🙏 Porch pickup


93d
Free:
Electric Can Opener (White Center)
Gifted
Black, it has a knife sharpener in back I've never used & the cord can be stored in back also It works, but not on every can ( it seems to prefer Amazon cans! lol 😂) I have severe hand problems, though It may be great for someone else? Maybe with a little fix? Cosmetically it is in very good condition Porch pickup


93d
Free:
Sheets & pillowcases set (White Center)
Expired
California King size Light blue Used once or twice , I chose a different color, but still kept the set just in case, not needed any longer See photo above It doesn't come with the comforter at this time, sorry 😞 Porch pickup

93d
Free:
Kitchen items (White Center)
Expired
Miscellaneous kitchen items Oven Mitts (good condition) 2 skillets ( very used fair to good condition) Measuring cups Whisk Tea diffuser? Porch pickup




104d
Free:
Dirt Devil Vacuum (White Center)
Gifted
It turns on, runs,, appears to pick up like it's supposed to, but maybe fair to poor on my carpeting, but if you are interested, it's yours! Porch pickup

104d
Free:
Espresso maker (White Center)
Gifted
New condition, was a gift, never used

110d
Free:
More kitchen items (White Center)
Expired
Whisk, fair condition large Some sort of item to steep tea? No clue, take a look!😜 Porch pickup

117d
Free:
Mattress Protector (White Center)
Gifted
Full size, looks fairly new, it's still in package, got from another freecycler I never used it, don't have full size bed Porch pickup


117d
Free:
Waffle Maker (White Center)
Gifted
Great condition, will make smaller sized waffles I believe, I never used Porch pickup


117d
Free:
Empty cat litter bucket (White Center)
Expired
Does anyone have use for this empty cat litter bucket? Porch pickup

117d
Free:
Step stool (White Center)
Expired
Small, made of plastic? Okay condition Porch pickup

117d
Free:
Skillet (White Center)
Gifted
Good condition, it' has a steamer basket and lid Porch pickup



117d
Free:
Stock Pot (White Center)
Gifted
Very large great condition Porch pickup

117d


117d
Free:
Oven Mitts (White Center)
Expired
2 Gray, good condition Porch pickup

117d
Free:
Electric Percolator 12 Cup (White Center)
Expired
Fixer upper,12 cup stainless steel on inside, purple, the button on it that turns it on doesn't work it needs to be fixed 😕 They sent a replacement If you or if you know someone that likes to fix things up, this is fairly new and a great machine, makes a really good cup of coffee If interested let me know thanks 🙏 Porch pickup

158d
Free:
Remington electric curlers (White Center)
Expired
I just checked they still work well, most are small to medium size there's one curler that looks damaged, all others are in very good condition ( see photo) There's only about 4 clips to put them in your hair, so you'll need to get some if you don't already have some laying around, Porch pickup



162d
Free:
Boot cut jeans (White Center)
Expired
Size 31/ or size 12 it says, great condition, they're cute, so if you want them come get them before i change my mind,& they actually hang in closet for a few more years! Lol 🤣 Zipper works, cute back pockets Porch pickup

162d
Free:
Light denim jeans (White Center)
Expired
Size 14, great condition, zipper works, Brand is Rider jeans Porch pickup

162d
Free:
Vest (White Center)
Expired
Navy blue vest size small, but it is like a medium/large more likely Good condition Porch pickup

162d
Free:
Clothes (White Center)
Expired
2 Tank tops are a light green large 1 T-shirt is a deep purple large 1 Strawberry shortcake sleep shorts size 18-20 Good condition Porch pickup



162d
Free:
Storage Container (White Center)
Gifted
32 quart container, I purchased for my kitty's food, I prefer another container



179d
Free:
Downy Mega Fabric Sheets (White Center)
Gifted
Rose scented, , almost a full box of 65 Mega sheets I just prefer a different scent, so this can be yours!

179d
Free:
Mini ice cube tray (White Center)
Expired
Made of silicone, very flexible, a bit too flexible for me as I'm already a disaster in the making 😂 Just one tray Porch pickup

234d
Free:
2 loose tea Infusers (White Center)
Gifted
Was going to try loose leaf tea, just never get around to it, there's a chain with hook you hang to your kettle or cup? Porch pickup

234d