A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
X2 long poles (Newmachar AB21)
Hello I was wondering if anyone is binning a long wooden pole, rake pole etc similar to the pole in the photo? I need the poles to give my thin tree stem support. I’m happy to collect not too far from Kingseat AB21. Thanks

3h
Request:
Wool yarn (Newmachar AB21)
Withdrawn
I’m looking to see if anyone is getting rid of any yarn/wool or thread on cones not too far from newmachar? I make blankets which I always donate to the local animal rescue home and I seem to go through a lot of yarn. Thank you.

49d
Free:
X5 baby spider plants (Newmachar AB21)
I have 5 baby spider plants ready for collection from Kingseat near newmachar.

64d
Request:
Yarn, thread etc (Newmachar AB21)
Expired
I make a lot of blankets which I donate to an animal rescue home. I go through so much I wondered if anyone was planning on binning any? Any type, colour, thickness is suitable. Thank you
279d
Request:
Yarn, wool, thread etc (Newmachar AB21)
Expired
I make a lot of blankets which I donate to an animal rescue home. I go through so much I wondered if anyone was planning on binning any? Any type, colour, thickness is suitable. Thank you
339d
Request:
Yarn or wool of any kind (Newmachar AB21)
Expired
I am looking for Yarn or wool of any kind, doesn’t matter thickness. I make blankets and donate them to animal rescue homes. I go through quite a bit so thought I’d see if anyone is getting rid of any. I am happy to collect. Thank you
343d