A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Plastic water barrels (Ballaghaderreen) Hi, I'm looking for some blue plastic water barrels, or similar, for rain water collection. Close to Ballaghaderreen, if possible, but willing to travel.
Free: Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) A- grade efficiency electric oven with induction hob. Great condition. Free for collection, and I'll need some help getting it out of its current space.
Photo of free Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) #1
Photo of free Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) #2
Photo of free Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) #3
+1
Free: Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) Expired A- grade efficiency electric oven with induction hob. Great condition. Free for collection, and I'll need some help getting it out of its current space.
Photo of free Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) #1
Photo of free Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) #2
Photo of free Zanussi Electric Cooker (Ballaghaderreen) #3
+1
Request: Wooden dog kennel, or similar (Ballaghaderreen) Expired Hi, I'm looking for a wooden dog/animal shelter that I can convert for a house for ducks. Any condition.
Request: Scap wood (Ballaghaderreen) Expired Looking for any scrap wood for kindling, and small DIY projects. Thanks.
Request: IBC cages (Ballaghaderreen) Expired Does anyone have any IBC cages, or something similar available? Any condition is fine.
Request: IBC cages (Ballaghaderreen) Expired Does anyone have any IBC cages available? Any condition is fine.
Request: Wooden Pallets (Ballaghaderreen) Expired Hi, I'm in need of pallets for stacking wood. I'd prefer heat treated ones to chemical treated, if at all possible. I'll take as many as I can get. Many thanks. Matthew.
Request: Plant pots (Ballaghaderreen) Expired Any size of plant pots greatfully received. I'm in Ballaghaderreen, Roscommon.