A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Tube cardboard 1m 2cm (Snodland (Willowside))
Strong cardboard tube 1m 2cm long X 9cm diameter. Plastic caps both ends. This was used to post a length of steel tube to us.



+2
+1


+1





2h
Free:
Box full of packing material (Snodland (Willowside))
Gifted
Large, strong cardboard box plus multiple sheets of foam packing material.



71d
Free:
Collagen Glow Up by Nutrition Geeks (Snodland (Willowside))
Gifted
Opened and I used three portions however I’ve decided not to continue and just age naturally! I bought it as a trial, dissolved it in coffee and the taste wasn’t really affected. Nothing wrong with it if someone also wants to give it a go.


168d
Request:
Jacket suitable for gardening (Snodland (Willowside))
Expired
size 12 warm and water resistant. My ancient ski coat is ripped, covered in fence paint but still lovely and warm. My husband insists I should replace it. He is probably right.
307d