A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Various pots (Burgess Hill RH15)
I have too many pots and would like to give some away due to lack of space. Let me know if you’re interested. Thank you


+1



+2
+1





+1



+1


Free:
2 small high gloss bedside cabinets (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Due to house move 2 small high gloss bedside cabinets are for grabs. In excellent condition however one of them has a tiny dent on the top but it’s not chipped. I tried to show it on the photos but it’s difficult to see as it’s very small. Good quality heavy items.



+3
+2
+1






+2
+1




3h
Free:
succulents (Burgess Hill RH15)
Promised
Anyone wants to give a new home for my succulents?

3h
Free:
Small dog / cat bed Scruffs (Burgess Hill RH15)
Withdrawn
My cats are too fat to fit in it therefore it’s looking for a new home.



20d
Free:
Empty car cleaning organiser bag (Burgess Hill RH15)
Withdrawn
In very good condition.




38d
Free:
LARGE Bird pf paradise plant (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
A huge bird of paradise plant is looking for a new home as it’s too big for our house. I apologies to those who already showed interest the last time I put it up here but due to unforeseen circumstances I had no time to deal with this. Now it’s ready to go.

63d
Free:
Giant bird of paradise plant (Burgess Hill RH15)
Expired
A very large bird of paradise plant is looking for a new home.


104d
Free:
Bamboo slat fencing screening roll (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Bamboo slat fencing screening roll, 4 month old. I used it to cover the back fence but now fence is being replaced and this is not required any longer. Approximate measurements hight 1.8m length width 4m

108d
Free:
2 Prayer plants (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
My prayer plant grew too big so I needed to dive it. I have two pots if anyone wants it.

115d
Free:
2 large cat litter trays with lids (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Large cat litter trays. In good condition.


122d
Free:
Hooded cat litter tray (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
It has been used a couple of times but my cats don’t like it.


130d
Free:
Wireless phone charger (Burgess Hill RH15)
Expired
Used wireless phone charger.

139d
Free:
Wall Mounted cat hammock / bed (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Brand new but I don’t have the screws that it came with.



153d
Free:
New water butt tap (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Brand new water butt tap


154d
Free:
Two single dish drying rack (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
One new and one used dish drying rack.

160d
Free:
2 medium size plastic hanging baskets (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Has anyone wants to give a new home for two medium sized baskets?

164d
Free:
Clothes drying rack for hangers (Burgess Hill RH15)
Expired
Standing foldable drying rack for hangers. The metal but is slightly discoloured as per photo. Otherwise no damage.



165d
Free:
4 Kiln dried logs (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Open bag, 4 logs are up for grabs if you can use them.


165d
Free:
7 used Expandable Artificial Trellis Ivy Leaf (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
I have 7 used Expandable Artificial Trellis Ivy Leaf Garden Privacy Screening if anyone wants it. They must be around a year old, still in good condition.


169d




171d
Free:
Indoor Plant Stand (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Indoor black metal plant stand. Only used for a short while then due to housemove there is no room for it any longer so it’s ready to go to a new home.


179d
Free:
Two small Shelves for shed etc (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Two new small shelves for potting shed. Needs to be screwed into something like a wall etc. .


203d
Free:
Flash speed mop (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Used a couple of times then I realised I needed a bigger one. So this one is looking for a new home.


242d
Free:
4 colourful chairs (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Does anyone would like four colourful chairs? We recently moved house and it doesn’t suit our house anymore.




252d
Free:
Wool rug 170cmx240cm (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Colourful wool rug in size 170cmx240cm. It can be found and checked out on therugshop.co.uk Please note our cats scratched the back of it as it’s been rolled up and stored behind the sofa. It doesn’t affect the rug on the otherside. It was also professionally cleaned 6 month ago before our house move. Once we moved we decided it doesn’t suit our new home so happy for someone to give it a new home.


255d
Free:
Litter scoop (Burgess Hill RH15)
Expired
I have a Brand new litter scoop if anyone needs one.


258d
Free:
3 vases (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
2 new and one used vases are looking for a new home.

306d
Free:
Table lamp (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
Thin table lamp from Ikea is looking for a new home.

310d
Free:
Various Kilner jars (Burgess Hill RH15)
Expired
Does anyone would like to have these Kilner jars? 6 small ones and one medium sized.

319d
Free:
Cactus (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
I have a cactus that's looking for a new home due to lack of space. I grew it from seed. It's 6 years old and flowers every summer as I plant it outside for the summer months.


321d
Free:
Two orchide vases (Burgess Hill RH15)
Gifted
One large and one slightly smaller vase for orchides / plants.

322d