A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Light grey Deck Paint (Bromham MK43)
1/4 th used. Just not the colour that I like so best to give away than waste it. Great paint overall, good coverage.




Free:
Aquarium plants and moss (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Large amount of aquarium moss and aquarium plants






+2
+1

2h
Free:
Leftover Food (Bromham MK43)
Tenants left, and left loads of canned/far food, such as mayo, ranch, honey, peanut butter etc- all still good, nothing expired. I dont need any of it, so if someone wants it, happy to give away.

1d
Free:
outdoor timber (Bromham MK43)
Same size leftovers of timber.

3d
Free:
Nematode for apple tree moths (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
I have a treatment against codling moth, suitable for 16 trees, but i need to treat only one, the rest will be wasted unfortunately. If someone is interested in taking the rest of the solution, I can make it on the day, water my tree and give the rest away, as long as one arrives with suitable can. Has to be used same day.

4d
Free:
Gift ribbons (Bromham MK43)
Loads of gift ribbons/baloon ribbons + gift decorations

6d
Free:
Dunosaur birthday banners (Bromham MK43)
2x birthday banners wigh dinosaurs, need to be detailed or cut to re-do

6d
Free:
Tree hypericum (Bromham MK43)
Large tree, will be doing extension in this area in next few months, so anyone is welcome to dig this one out to replant. Lovely yellow flowers in summer and bees love it

6d
Free:
Bunch of outdoor timber (Bromham MK43)
Loads of outdoor timber for collection

8d
Free:
Cats water fountain (Bromham MK43)
Catit water fountain Requires new pump (11£ on amazon). I think i even have a few fresh filters for it. Stainless steel

12d
Free:
Plastoc bottle and containers (Bromham MK43)
Joseph Joseph plastic containers + plastic bottle and baby bottles/sippy cup


13d
Free:
Dinosaur lamp (Bromham MK43)
Dinosaur lamp few diodes died ( water), but lamp still works and you can see dinosaurs through it

16d
Free:
Dark blue blanket (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Dark blue blanket, soft, good condition, warm


20d
Free:
Silentnight Snugsie Oversized Blanket Hoodie (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Silentnight Snugsie Oversized Blanket Hoodie Used but in good condition, very warm in winter. No longer needed.

31d
Free:
Mustard colour 100% cotton throw (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
As above, used, in good condition, 100% cotton, lovely texture. Giving away as colour is not suitable for my interior. Too good to throw away

31d
Free:
Soppy cups + water bottle (Bromham MK43)
Withdrawn
Can give just soppy cups or together wigh bottle, I dont mind


31d
Free:
teapot (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Ceramic teapot, no longer using.handle might need fastening

31d
Free:
Handle for pans (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Handle for handles pans

31d
Free:
Joseph Joseph cutting boards (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Joseph and Joseph cutting boards, plastic used. All 4 in the box.


31d

32d
Free:
Ice packs (Bromham MK43)
Withdrawn
We get delivered hello fresh and already have fridge full of these. Very useful to reduce energy bill for freezer ( more stuff in the freezer less energy used) and great for cooler boxes on the go to keep food fresh. I get them every week.

40d
Free:
Plant support (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Plant support that clicks in together as per photo 2. I actually have 2 bags of that, photo shows only 1


40d
Free:
Ladder (Bromham MK43)
Withdrawn
We have this extendable ladder left by previous owners. Not tested so need checking if its fine to use. I actually think its in two pieces. Very long, each is around 2.5-3m long


50d
Free:
Pressure pumps (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
I have 2 pumps, one has no pump itself, I was using it as a spare and the other one has a pump but but it snapped, if can be glued in back in and will work fine. I have been using it by holding it tight together.


50d
Free:
Covid tests valid till 2027 (Bromham MK43)
Expired
Just had them for a while, still valid

53d
Free:
Old dyson vacuum broken (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Its a old machine, the other day started making strange noises and had odd smell of rubber. Someone might be good at repairs or use it for parts. Has all original bits. Was a powerful machine.

58d
Free:
Washable rug 200cm (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
Used machine washable rug, 200cm. Replacing it with a new one. This one fits into 8-9kg washing machine no problems. Washed few times. Needs washing prior to use

58d
Free:
58in tv (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
58tv, works but has damages to dispaly on corners. Good enough for extra space such as garden room.




58d
Free:
Plant border terracotta (Bromham MK43)
Gifted
From previous ownder, need cleaning, otherwise nice orange terracotta colour. Solid. 7 pieces. Used initially as a plant border i believe

61d
Free:
2 large concrete tiles (Bromham MK43)
Withdrawn
I have 2 more concrete slabs tiles left. Happy to give away, collection from bromham. Most have been already collected, 2 left

84d
Free:
Chicken pox foam (Bromham MK43)
Expired
About 1/4th left. Goes a long way, useful at the start at nights. Dont want it to go to waste, even if its only 1/4th, enough for one kid. Paid 16£ for it. I used way more than needed only because I didn't want any of it to be wasted, still ended up some left. Very useful when applying on head

93d