A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
cocktail shaker (Pickering YO18)
Anything close to YO18 ideally, just for a fun experiment, doesn't have to be anything old or fancy, just an unwanted item sitting in the back of someone's cupboard. Thank you



+2
+1

3h
Request:
sewing machine (Pickering YO18)
Expired
I have a elderly lady neighbour who would like to try and do some sewing again on a sewing machine. Is there anyone out there that has one who would consider donating it. I am happy to collect it and deliver it for her.
36d
Request:
Dog trolley pushchair (Pickering YO18)
Expired
My elderly friend is looking for a dog trolley if anyone can help please.

46d
Request:
ramps mobility scooter motorbike (Pickering YO18)
Expired
ramps wanted for mobility scooter, wheelchair, please help urgently needed for getting out and about, please help, very much and sincerely apreciated π




91d
Request:
microwave wanted for donation (Pickering YO18)
Expired
Microwave wanted to be able to donate to a good cause. Will collect locally. Good clean working order preferred, if I could afford it I would buy them one but I have to ask on here. Thank you kindly.

157d
Request:
microwave (Pickering YO18)
Expired
Clean, working order Microwave wanted to donate to a good cause. As close to Pickering or Malton as possible would be very helpful. Can collect ASAP.
174d
Request:
2ft or 3ft Fence posts, re bar (Pickering YO18)
Expired
Chicken wire or similar to make fencing, any posts or small scaffold poles or re bar, even wood, anything to make fencing posts would be ideal 2ft or 3ft. Many thanks. Can collect locally. Best wishes.
205d