A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Genuine LG TV lead. (Foxwood YO24)
Excellent condition. I cracked the TV screen (24in), but it seems a shame to waste the lead when it could be useful for someone.




+1


+1



+4
+3
+2


+1



+2
+1


+1
Free:
Shoe rack. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
You could put something else on it if you want. It's all there and putting it together is pretty easy to work out.



+3
+2
+1




+2
+1


+1


+1





+5
+4
+3



+2
+1


+1


2h
Free:
Navy velvet storage box with DiamanteĢs (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Unopened, except for a tear at the front. 38cm square, from a pet and smoke free home.

24d
Free:
Grey felt like ceiling lampshade. (Foxwood YO24)
Excellent condition, from a pet and smoke free home. 20cm tall, so be careful if it's above a door, it might be too low.


28d
Free:
Mini food chopper (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Excellent condition, used 3 times. Not much you can say about it really, other than it chops things into small pieces. It has two modes, ordinary and turbo.



29d
Free:
Navy velvet storage box. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Excellent condition, from a pet and smoke free home. 38cm square, the bottom comes out and it folds up.



30d
Free:
120 cm Wooden curtain pole-new. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
It's not been unwrapped. I intended cutting it to fit, but the finials don't attach as I thought, and it will cost me to send it back.

46d
Free:
Ladies size 14 clothes. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
All clean and in good condition, weight loss makes them too big. Two carrier bags full. Lots of jeans, shorts and some new joggers. Might suit online seller.

48d
Free:
2 large carrier bags of ladies size 14 clothing. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
All clean and in good condition. Including jeans, tops, shorts. Weight loss has made them too big. Might suit an online seller.

50d
Free:
Size 14 ladies clothes (Foxwood YO24)
Withdrawn
3 black bags and two carrier bags of lady's size 14 clothes. Lots of jumpers and jeans. All clean and in good condition. Weight loss means they're now too big. Might suit online seller.

53d
Free:
Grey triple layer lampshade. (Foxwood YO24)
Withdrawn
Very good condition, it's not been up long, but I've changed it for a chrome fitting. From a smoke and pet free home.

65d
Free:
Size 14 Ladies Clothes. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
2 large bags 1 carrier bag of clean, vgc clothes. You don't have to take them all. Lots of Next and M&S. I've been dieting and they're all too big. Oh, I have 4 coats too. Maybe suit an online seller?

71d
Free:
Antique brass coloured bits. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Changing colour scheme. 1 Father and child floor lamp 2 table lamps-not matching. Small photo display frame. All available now. There will be a matching long curtain pole available at the weekend. All lamps are in full working order, and you can have the bulbs if you need them.




73d
Free:
Glass and metal TV Stand. (Foxwood YO24)
Withdrawn
As new condition. Two white tempered glass shelves. Wires can be hidden inside the back piece. The base is 28in wide and the bar that the TV attatches to is 27in, although it holds a much larger TV.

77d
Free:
White glass any metal TV Stand. (Foxwood YO24)
Withdrawn
I've changed the photo, as the first one made it look uneven. White tempered glass shelves. The bottom shelf is 28in at it's widest point. The crossbar that the TV attaches to is 27in wide, but obviously it holds a much wider TV. Mine is 43in as I have a very small living room. It will be available once my new cabinet has arrived and is assembled. It's due for delivery today, so depending on the time it's likely to be tomorrow. My new cabinet is not coming till tomorrow. I've changed the photo as I realised it made the bar that the TV fixes to look uneven. That was where I took my TV off, and it straightened out.

80d
Free:
TV Wall Bracket (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Just delivered, but it's no good for the space I want to put it. By the time I pay postage to send it back it won't be worth it, so I'm putting it on here.

107d
Free:
DeLonghi combination microwave oven (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Microwave, Oven and Grill. Perfect working order, BUT I nearly set a pasty alight in it and it smells of smoke. I don't know if anything can be done with it, but I thought I'd put it on here for a week incase someone knows how to get rid of the smoky smell (it's quite strong). If it doesn't go I'll get the council to collect it, but it seems a shame if it can be salvaged.



108d
Free:
2 in1 Corded/Cordless Iron (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Bottom needs a clean, but it's too heavy for me. Can be used cordless or it locks onto the base to make it a standard corded iron.




109d
Free:
WiFi signal booster. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
As new. Works with WiFi and Ethernet. I've moved from a three bedroom house to a small one bedroom apartment, so I've no need for it.



117d

118d
Free:
Tall black lamp (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
It's fully working, as you can see in the photo with it on. However, I managed to bend the pole and I've put black tape round it so you can't see the joint. It will straighten up (see the two photos) if done by someone with more patience than me, and the room to do it as it's quite tall. The nut that holds the base on needs tightening, because tbh I can't be bothered to get my tool box from the back of a big cupboard. It's been dismantled in my small bedroom for months and I think it needs a new home.




118d
Free:
3ft Memory Foam Mattress (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
As new, from a pet and smoke free home. It's too firm for me. I have a new one coming tomorrow so it needs to be gone ASAP really. I can't unbox my new one until this is gone.


119d
Free:
Grey velour fold up storage box. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Excellent condition, from a pet and smoke free home. 41in x 15 in.




132d
Free:
Shark vacuum (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Good condition, works perfectly. However, and I probably did it myself, the button that realeases the lift away mechanism is stuck down (see photo) so I can't get it off to empty it. Someone with a bit of patience or know how can probably sort it out. I need it out of the way, so unfortunately it has to be the first to collect it can have it.



134d
Free:
Rugs. (Foxwood YO24)
Expired
2 4ftx2ft identical rugs. Needent go together. Excellent clean condition, from a pet and smoke free home. They've only been in my bedroom.

134d
Free:
Exercise Mat. (Foxwood YO24)
Expired
Couple of small indentations near the bottom - I don't know where they came from but they don't go all the way through. Very clean, hardly used, now I can't use it due to a stomach injury. Set of four resistance bands available if you want them. As new. 2ft x6ft



183d
Free:
Navy and white Ceiling lampshade. From a pet and smoke (Foxwood YO24)
Expired
I had a slight colour change in my living room and replaced it. It's in excellent condition. I don't know why the whole picture doesn't come out. I'll take another couple.


190d
Free:
Garden ornaments (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Metal and they sink quite deeply into the ground. They've withstood three storms so they're very strong..


206d
Free:
Shopping Trolley. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Excellent condition, I've just got a mobility walker so I don't need it. It has many features, see photos, I can always answer any questions you may have.




210d
Free:
Navy and white Ceiling lampshade. (Foxwood YO24)
Expired
Very good condition. 20 cm high. Still has the adapter for the smaller light fitting (see photo). I don't know why only one photo gets uploaded. I'll try to sort it out. Ah, they are all there. I was looking in the wrong place. Doh!!!!!




218d
Free:
Orange Foldable Storage Cube and two Throws. (Foxwood YO24)
Gifted
Excellent condition. Change of colour scheme means they are no longer needed. From a pet and smoke free home. I don't know why my photos don't load properly, but if you're interested I can maybe WhatsApp them to you.



252d