Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Large purse with pockets (Glendale Arizona) I'm also looking for a large, neutral colored purse with front pockets. Picture for example. It doesn't have to be exactly like that, but the bigger and the more pockets, the better. I will be at Starbucks (Located at 5905 W Olive Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302) today, tomorrow and Thursday if anyone is willing to meet me here. I'll be here until around 10:30 P.M. Thank you.
Photo of Large purse with pockets (Glendale Arizona) #1
3h
Request: food (Glendale Arizona) I'm wondering if anyone has any food they can spare? I will be at Starbucks (Located at 5905 W Olive Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302) today, tomorrow and Thursday if anyone is willing to meet me here. I'll be here until around 10:30 P.M. Thank you.
6h
Request: A few items (South Phoenix) Received I’m looking for: - A toaster - A blender - A waffle maker - A pizza cutter - A potato masher Thank you. :)
300d
Request: men’s clothes (South Phoenix) Received I’m looking for men’s clothes, size large and (new) shaving razors or an electric razor, please. I’m located in South Phoenix. I work for an assisted living facility and a resident arrived yesterday with very few belongings. I can arrange for the items to be picked up. Thank you.
304d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits