A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Clothes (Colchester Essex) I’m giving away lodes of woman clothes size small, baby clothes in the bag also.. I’m having a good clean out of clothes that I no longer need or want.. this will be good for woman who are fleeing DV and need to start all over again. Pick up only please.. all the clothes and bag come together:) any questions please don’t feel shy to ask
Photo of free Clothes (Colchester Essex) #1
Free: Baby gate (Colchester Essex) Gifted Free baby gate, pick up only colchester Essex everything comes with it in good condition please feel free to message me :)
Photo of free Baby gate (Colchester Essex) #1
Free: Hoover (Colchester Essex) Gifted Beautiful pink lyndsey hoover, everything works with it I brought this a couple of weeks ago, nothing wrong with this hoover at all I just brought a cordless sharks, it’s a good little hoover comes with all the little attachments also :) I haven’t used the attachments either they are brand new this is a brand new hoover hardly used.. reasons for that is because it’s not wireless it frustrates me lugging it around while Hoover 🤣 please bare in mind I am giving this away to a woman who is fleeing domestic violence and literally has nothing down to fleeing.. please pick up the hoover asap any questions feel free to message me:)
Photo of free Hoover (Colchester Essex) #1
Photo of free Hoover (Colchester Essex) #2
Photo of free Hoover (Colchester Essex) #3
+1
Free: Clothes and steam cleaner (Colchester Essex) Gifted I am giving away lodes of baby clothes, woman clothes and a steam cleaner. Baby clothes are size 1-3 years and 2-3 years old, woman clothing size 8. Steam cleaner I have only used a handful of times. I am giving this away to someone who is FLEEING domestic violence or is on very low income. I am giving this all away as bundle. Please feel free to message me. Pick up only, pick up as soon as possible. All washed and ready to go. All bagged up and ready for pick up :)
Photo of free Clothes and steam cleaner (Colchester Essex) #1
Photo of free Clothes and steam cleaner (Colchester Essex) #2
Photo of free Clothes and steam cleaner (Colchester Essex) #3
+1