A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Mom of 3 Starting Over (Sarasota)
Hi everyone. My children and I recently fled an abusive relationship and moved from Fort Lauderdale to Bradenton to start a new life. We had to leave everything behind and are staying with a friend while I work to get us back on our feet. It’s hard to ask for help, but we need clothing. If anyone has gently used items they can spare, these are my children’s sizes: • My daughter: Girls’ 12/14 or 14/16 • My 14-year-old son: Men’s Large tops and bottoms • My 17-year-old son: Men’s XL tops and bottoms Everyday clothes, pajamas, hoodies, sweaters, jackets, socks, and other warm clothing would help so much. We could also use blankets and basic toiletries. Anything helps, and we would be very grateful. Please message me privately if you can donate. Even sharing this post would mean a lot. Thank you for helping us as we start over. ❤️
3h
Free:
Sour cream (Deerfield beach)
Gifted
Free box of sour cream expires on the 21 of this month.

49d
Free:
Pineapples and parsley (Deerfield beach)
Gifted
Good i have too much pineapples and I don't want them to go waste

49d
Request:
Kids needs (Deerfield beach)
Looking school uniforms for.my son that wears men xl And his sister wear 12/14 And my older so who wears XXL. We lost everything due to landlord negligence and trying to recover Anything helps also some pots to.cook in would be great
64d
Request:
Little girl.and teenager bous (Deerfield beach)
Expired
Hello im.looking for anyone who have clothes their kids has out grown im looking for clothes for my daughter size 12/14 and my 2 son men Large and Xl larger . Before I had no ride but now I can make it to anyone who can help my friend will let me use him van to pick up anything available please and thank you.
240d
Request:
Warm clothes for mom and kids (Pompano beach)
Expired
Hi everyone, I’m reaching out with humility and hope. Over the past year, my children and I went through a series of hardships that left us homeless and forced us to start over with almost nothing. During that time, we lost most of our belongings, including our clothes. After a long struggle, we were finally able to secure a place to stay. While I’m deeply grateful to have a roof over our heads again, we are still trying to rebuild from everything we went through. Right now, we truly don’t have much to wear, especially the kids. If anyone has gently used or new clothing they no longer need and would be willing to donate, it would mean more than I can express. Any help would ease a heavy burden and help my children feel a little more normal and secure as we continue to heal and move forward. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for any kindness or support you can share. 💙 My daughter is 10/12 My younger son is L in men My oldest XL in men For me is a 2x 3x but I'm mainly worried about them being warm and safe.
294d