Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Wisteria (Forest Gate E7) Established wisteria needs a new home...ready to replant
Photo of free Wisteria (Forest Gate E7) #1
1h
Free: Fan shaped lampshade (Forest Gate E7) In good condition...cerise pink colour
Photo of free Fan shaped lampshade (Forest Gate E7) #1
4h
Free: Stationery bits and pieces (Forest Gate E7) Used some...giving away remainder Reinforcement paper rings Invisible mounts Brass paper attachment pins
Photo of free Stationery bits and pieces (Forest Gate E7) #1
Photo of free Stationery bits and pieces (Forest Gate E7) #2
4h
Free: Plant food granules (Forest Gate E7) I have a good amount of plant good granules made in Lithuania...I have used some but don't need the amount I have left
Photo of free Plant food granules (Forest Gate E7) #1
3d
Free: Small Bag of clean straw (Forest Gate E7) New straw bought for pet cage
Photo of free Small Bag of clean straw (Forest Gate E7) #1
3d
Request: Small folding table (Forest Gate E7) A small table with legs that fold so it can be stored out of the way when not needed
Photo of Small folding table (Forest Gate E7) #1
22d
Free: Stationery fasteners (Forest Gate E7) Gifted New.....I don't use them
Photo of free Stationery fasteners (Forest Gate E7) #1
22d
Free: Assorted sizes clean pladtic storage boxes (Forest Gate E7) Gifted I don't need them as I have a lot I use in many ways
Photo of free Assorted sizes clean pladtic storage boxes (Forest Gate E7) #1
22d
Free: 2 pairs of reading glasses ...+200 these are from poundland0 (Forest Gate E7) Gifted New....I bought the wrong prescription .....I needed +250
Photo of free 2 pairs of reading glasses ...+200 these are from poundland0 (Forest Gate E7) #1
124d
Request: Watering can (Forest Gate E7) Expired Watering can
Photo of Watering can (Forest Gate E7) #1
126d
Free: Bed rail (Forest Gate E7) Gifted New foldable bed rail....it slides between mattress & bed base
157d
Free: Dish drainer (Forest Gate E7) Expired Used but still serviceable
Photo of free Dish drainer (Forest Gate E7) #1
Photo of free Dish drainer (Forest Gate E7) #2
280d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits