A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Walking pad for physical therapy (Golden)
Hello I’m located in golden and looking for a walking pad to start working on my knee since they cancelled my insurance half way through physical therapy. If anyone has one they don’t use I could definitely use one.
20d
Request:
Window AC (Golden)
Withdrawn
Hello I’m looking for a window ac that works for my kids room. If you have a ac you no longer use we would definitely be interested. Please and thank you
67d
Request:
Propane Tank (Golden)
Expired
Looking for a used propane tank no one is using or wanting. In golden or close preferably if anyone has one sitting around. Thank you
112d
Request:
Propane Grill (Golden)
Expired
Hello me and my kids just moved into a house and we are looking for someone not wanting their gas grill. We would be very grateful and be using it very much. Preferably close to golden but we can travel
113d
Request:
Water hose (Golden)
Expired
Looking for a water hose near golden if anyone has one they are not wanting I could sure use one please and thank you
127d
Request:
2twin box springs (Thornton)
Expired
Looking for two twin box springs please
214d
Request:
Walking Pad (Thornton)
Expired
I am Looking for a walking pad to work on my knee after having a knee surgery done. If you or anyone have one that would be amazing. I would pick it up. Please and thank you.
249d
Request:
Magnetic Heat Stir Plate (Thornton)
Expired
Hello I am looking for a magnetic heat stir plate if anyone has one sitting around that they are not using. I am desperately looking for one so I can make my medicine. Please and thank you
284d