A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Cat bed (North Oakland)
New K&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggle Cup Bomber Heated Dog & Cat Bed, Gray. Does not have plug in heating pad.



+2
+1








1h
Free:
Yeast Infection Suppositories (North Oakland)
Expired
Vitanica Yeast Arrest. Unopened. New.


197d
Free:
Protein shakes (North Oakland)
Gifted
10 protein shakes chocolate dairy-free zero sugar


226d
Free:
Numerical Keypad (North Oakland)
Expired
Jelly Comb Wired Numerical Keypad (SK-051) works great good condition


255d
Request:
Wearable Health Monitor (North Oakland)
Expired
Looking for a wearable heart rate tracker (Fitbit, Garmin, or similar) to help me manage a chronic illness through pacing. If you have an old one sitting in a drawer, I would put it to very good use! I have an Android phone.
259d
Free:
Houseplant (North Oakland)
Gifted
I love this plant, but I can no longer give it the care it deserves. I’m looking for a quick, easy porch pickup. Because I’m managing a disability and have very limited energy, please only message me once. Let me know when you can come by. Message me once with your ETA. Give 1 hour window max don't want to leave the plant out there too long. I will send the address to the first person who can commit to a time. I cannot answer extra questions or engage in long threads. Thank you for understanding!


259d
Free:
Houseplant (North Oakland)
Gifted
Mini monstera

262d