Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: IKEA SMÅSTAD bench (Dyke Road area BN3) Hi all, I’m looking for an IKEA SMÅSTAD bench. (90x50x48 cm) I already have the box, but I need the SMÅSTAD bench to use as the cover/top. If anyone has one they no longer need, I would be very grateful. I can collect from the local area. Thank you!
Photo of IKEA SMÅSTAD bench (Dyke Road area BN3) #1
3h
Request: toilet roll holder and drying rack (Dyke Road area BN3) Withdrawn Hi everyone, does anyone have a spare toilet roll holder or drying rack that I could have? I urgently need them for the flat. Thank you!
Photo of toilet roll holder and drying rack (Dyke Road area BN3) #1
23d
Request: children books, jigsaw puzzle, board games, toys (Dyke Road area BN3) Expired Hi! I work with children and love sharing books and toys with them. If you have any you no longer need, I’d be happy to give them a new home.”
258d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits