A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Bike trailer (Manchester M18)
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has a spare bike trailer they no longer need im in need off one I would be so grateful if anyone can help us out many thanks
2h
Request:
Big tv 32in upwards (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi ther I was wonding if any one has a big tv they no longer need as we are in need of one for our frontroom and we are not in the position to buy one for ourselves we would be so grateful more than word can say many thanks
10d
Request:
electrical wire (Manchester M18)
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has any spare electrical wire they no longer need im in need off some as I am trying to do our flat up before Christmas and I have got two wall lights but im in need off wire so I can get them on the wall we would be very grateful if anyone can help us out many thanks
19d
Request:
Double bed and mattress (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has a double bed and clean mattress available that they no longer need and needs a new home our bed broke and we were promised one but got let down so need a bed and stop sleeping on sofa i would be greatfull if you can message me with any pictures and what area as I would need to sort a man with a van many thanks
20d
Request:
Breakfast bar legs (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has any breakfast bar legs they no longer need im trying to do our flat up and I would like to put a breakfast bar up but I need some legs I would be so grateful if anyone can help us out many thanks
24d
Request:
Xbox 360 wires (Manchester M18)
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has any xbox 360 wire spare so I can get the Xbox working and I can get some games and play i would be very grateful I've no wires for it atall just the machine and a remote any help would be great many thanks
27d
Request:
White emulsion/Magnolia paint (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has any white emulsion paint they no longer need we are trying to get flat sorted before Christmas but being on a low income we find getting everything a bit harder and we would really appreciate it if anyone can help us out many thanks
28d
Request:
White gloss (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has any spare white gloss so I can finish off some jobs I've got to get done at home I would be very grateful to anyone that can help out many thanks
33d
Request:
3x,3.2 planks (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Ih therei I was wondering if anyone one could help us out we are in needd of a lot of battons also biuld a shed for the familie iwould bebso greatfull take as much as can we have no transport my I can call there and bk to get it on electric bike I would really appreciate your help
36d
Request:
Wall mirrors (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has any wall mirrors available im in need of some for my partners bedroom as im trying to decorate it up on a low budget and im after wall mirrors to go under 2 wall lights im putting up I would be very grateful for someone's help many thanks

42d
Request:
Hand/power tools (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi there i was wondering if anyone has any spare tools available im trying to start out with tools and I can do jobs that need done in our flat many thanks
60d
Request:
Tile cutter/tile tools (Manchester M18)
Withdrawn
Hi there I was wondering if anyone has any spare items to cut tiles i have a tile cutter and i have a grinder but need disc or any items I can use to cut parts out .im going to try and tile my bathroom and kitchen but im in need of any items I can use im going to try for the 1st time to tile so any equipment would be very grateful
63d
Request:
Xbox one s (Manchester)
Expired
Hi there I know this is a big thing to ask but does anyone have a xbox one s spare that they don't need anymore.i lost mine due to low funds and lost it in a pawnshop which is defostated me as my partner saved up to get it me for xmas..I would be so greatfull to anyone that can help words can't say how thankful I would be many thanks..if I have any spare money I don't mind donating
108d
Request:
Shed felt (Manchester)
Expired
Hi there I was wondering if anyone has any spare felt to cover my shed roof I would be so great full for any help
237d