A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Harveys 'Block salt' (Ramsgate CT12) Asking if anyone has any block salt available at all please. Thank you x
Photo of Harveys 'Block salt' (Ramsgate CT12) #1
Request: Mesh panel approx 8'x4' (Ramsgate CT12) Expired Looking for a mesh panel please. Ideally galvanised /plastic coated. Thank you
Photo of Mesh panel approx 8'x4' (Ramsgate CT12) #1
Photo of Mesh panel approx 8'x4' (Ramsgate CT12) #2
Request: Chicken wire or similar (Ramsgate CT12) Expired Im looking for a piece of chicken wire about 3' long (minimum) if anyone can help. Its for a small project to stop debris/leaves/twigs falling into a drain (thanks to seagulls 🤣)
Free: 2 seater and 3 seater DFS leather electric reclining sofas (Ramsgate CT12) Expired Fully operational with no rips or tears. Bought from DFS and cost over 3K so top quality. The leather has, in places, lost some colour but can easily be rectified. Family is emigrating and dont want to ship it overseas. Very comfortable but very heavy so you'll definitely need help to move them. The three seater does spilt into 2 and all rear back rests are removable to aid transfer. Both need gone ASAP
Photo of free 2 seater and 3 seater DFS leather electric reclining sofas (Ramsgate CT12) #1
Photo of free 2 seater and 3 seater DFS leather electric reclining sofas (Ramsgate CT12) #2
Request: Set Of Leads For This Charger (Ramsgate CT12) Expired Unfortunately, I accidentally sold the leads separately last year, as I didn't realise what they belonged to, now I really need them. They are a square pin jump lead set. Can anyone help please? These were bought from a yard sale in Ramsgate.
Photo of Set Of Leads For This Charger (Ramsgate CT12) #1
Photo of Set Of Leads For This Charger (Ramsgate CT12) #2
Free: Half a tub of waterproof tile adhesive. (Ramsgate CT12) Gifted About half a tub, still soft just no longer needed. Been stored in the garage but if it doesn't go, I'll take it to the tip. Its ready to go. Collection from Ramsgate
Photo of free Half a tub of waterproof tile adhesive. (Ramsgate CT12) #1
Request: Closer Magazine (CT12) Expired I'm after a Closer magazine that has a coupon to join Slimming World for free if anyone has one or a code, I'd be grateful. Thank you
Free: 20+ ring binder folders, + folders, wallets etc (CT12) Gifted 20+ ring binders, numerous presentation folders and document wallets plus 2 box files. Most in vgc and certainly usable. I've had a major clearout so these are now empty and ready to go. I will be listing free on Facebook too. Ideal for students etc
Photo of free 20+ ring binder folders, + folders, wallets etc (CT12) #1
Free: Ideal For Art Projects, Old Christmas Cards (CT12) Expired As usual, I dont want to just throw away the fronts of cards if they can be used for projects, nurseries or schools. I have removed insides with personal messages etc and trimmed the cards so they can re-purposed however you want. Great for cutting, sticking, collages etc. Collect Ramsgate
Photo of free Ideal For Art Projects, Old Christmas Cards (CT12) #1