A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Wire netting (Rotherham S61) Hi there. I'm looking for a small piece of wire netting please? Small hole's to put some small stones in. Garden project. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Kind regards Jill.
Request: upright hoover (Rotherham S61) up right hoover, doesn't matter how old it is as long as it works please? I would be very grateful if some one could offer me one. kind regards.
Request: upright hoover (Rotherham S61) Withdrawn up right hoover, doesn't matter how old it is as long as it works please? I would be very grateful if some one could offer me one. kind regards.
Request: garden tools (Rotherham S61) Expired Garden folk and hand sheers.High every one. I'm needing a garden folk and handsheers if any one as any of these and don't use them any more, I could make good use of them please? if you would kindly consider me for them I would be greatful. Kind regards.
Request: George Forman Grill /simular (Rotherham S61) Expired Hi every one hope you are having a good day. As any one got a George Forman Grill or simular you don't use any more.I can give it a new home. Mine is very worn plates now with all the use Iv'e given it. I would apprecite it if someone would consider me for of an offer please? kind regards.
Request: car battery charger (Rotherham S61) Expired Hi every one, hope you are having a good day. If anyone as a car battrey charger they no longer use or need, would you kindly consider gifting it to me please? I would appreciate your offer. Kind regards.