A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Knife Set (Frizinghall BD2)
Looking for a Knife Set, If some one is giving away

1h
Request:
Stitching Bits & Bobs (Frizinghall BD2)
Looking for any unused sewing, stitching, or craft supplies gathering dust! If you have any spare bits and bobs you no longer need, I’d be super grateful to take them off your hands.

1h
Request:
Knife Set (Frizinghall BD2)
Withdrawn
Looking for a Knife Set, If some one is giving away

31d
Request:
Stitching Bits & Bobs (Frizinghall BD2)
Withdrawn
Looking for any unused sewing, stitching, or craft supplies gathering dust! If you have any spare bits and bobs you no longer need, I’d be super grateful to take them off your hands.

40d
Request:
Bedside Table/Drawer Unit (Frizinghall BD2)
Withdrawn
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a bedside drawer unit or a bedside table. Ideally, I would prefer one in good condition. Please let me know if you have one you no longer need. Thank you.

44d
Request:
Bedside Table/Drawer Unit (Frizinghall BD2)
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a bedside drawer unit or a bedside table. Ideally, I would prefer one in good condition. Please let me know if you have one you no longer need. Thank you.

44d
Request:
Fuel Can (Frizinghall BD2)
Withdrawn
Any please

72d
Request:
Instant pot (Sheffield)
Expired
Any size...but good in condition [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]

238d