Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Personal Items (Ypsilanti, Forest Knoll Apts.) Hello there to everyone, this is my 1st time on this app, I'm hoping that I do this correctly. Briefly, I am a single female very low income, it's taken me a Very long time to ask/request, I'm used to being the helper/giver. If possible &are able to deliver any personal items, I Will Greatly Appreciate You πŸ™. I'm in need of everything, shampoo conditioner, just about all haircare/personal items that anyone may possibly have and can part with. I'm w/ transportation, I truly apologize.
2h
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits