A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Dremel Tool (Govanhill G42)
Looking for a dremel tool, wired or wireless



+3
+2
+1

3h
Request:
Old tech (Govanhill G42)
hi there, I'm a hobbyist tech repairer looking to fix, scavenge, or revive old tech bits. Do you have an old bit of tech lying in a drawer, an old laptop collecting dust, or things that just don't work that you've been meaning to take to the skip? If you're willing, I'd love to have it! This is not for financial gain in any way, I like to tinker and repair and with old tech! Thanks very much for reading, please get in touch if you've got questions or old gear you no longer want ^-^

20d
Request:
tent (2/3/4 person) and chairs (Govanhill G42)
Withdrawn
looking for tent(s) for a camping trip. chairs also greatly appreciated!

23d
Free:
Desk (Govanhill G42)
Gifted
measurements shown in photo two piece desk, some markings as shown in photos 2nd floor flat pickup




182d