A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Desk heater (MK23PE)
Still works


+1




+2
+1

2h
Free:
Perfumes/body sprays (MK23PE)
Promised
Have been used but still product in the bottles, I am decluttering

2h
Free:
Pink bike (MK23PE)
Gifted
Wheel gets stuck sometimes, I don’t think I built it properly so will need to be redone

70d
Free:
Glasses (MK23PE)
Gifted
Have been in storage so need to be washed before use

71d
Free:
Small air fryer (MK23PE)
Gifted
Still fully functioning Normal wear and tear



78d
Free:
Best way blow up bed (MK23PE)
Gifted
Double blow up bed

98d
Free:
Silver velvet ottoman (MK23PE)
Gifted
Used ottoman Can be flattened for transport

98d
Free:
Unopened tampons (MK23PE)
Expired
Maybe can be donated to some sort of shelter if not needed

100d
Free:
Ikea Shoe rack (MK23PE)
Gifted
Used shoe rack


141d
Free:
Mega blocks (MK23PE)
Gifted
Mega blocks with table Table has block storage inside




141d
Free:
Toys (MK23PE)
Gifted
For collection Some of them may need battery replacements

215d